Chance meet pt 11

After last update i got to know so many personal experiences of other girls..God knows why girls have to go through all this💔
..but all of you guys are worriers and I'm sure these problems would have made you even stronger..I'm proud that I know so daring and strong women..🔥

Imlie was controlling her tears but she failed and tears came out from her eyes, "Aryan I'm not afraid of him..but still I'm having this very different type of feeling..I can't explain..I'm hurt, I'm shocked as why would someone do such a thing with me?..im feeling like I'm being watched by someone I don't know.."

Imlie's mind was so messed up because of all this situation..all this while she was not scared of such psycho but she was just feeling what every normal girl does..this feeling of being watched at..or someone thinking about her..was creeping her out..she was disgusted at the thought that someone unknown to her thinks of her romantically...

"Imlie can you recall who all know your whereabouts?" Aryan slowly asked

"Amma, dadda..obviously and then Preeta, Krishna, Arnav, Karishma and kabir...as we 6 were on a video call..and you know all of them. None of them is like that." She said

"Hmm." Aryan replied with a nod and said, "Alright relax everyone we'll find this as.. this guy" he avoided saying asshole in front of his mom..and even if he would have said Narmada maa was too innocent to catch that word amidst such stressful environment.

The day went by like a blink of an eye..in evening Imlie's friends came to meet her as they got to know about what happened..amongst all her friends it was decided that only prita and Krishna would go to Rathore house as they didn't wanted to create chaos in their boss's house.

When they met Imlie she hugged both of them and then introduced them to Rathore family.
While everyone was seated, Krishna and Prita handed over the cake that they brought.
The look of cake box surprised Aryan as it was the exact box that was on the cake that was kept by that intruder at Imlie's place.

He at first didn't said anything and then when everyone was having it Imlie spoke out, "this cake is delicious..who's choice is it?"

"Ohh it's Krishna's choice. He remembered you like chocolate cakes." Prita said

This dialogue again struck Aryan as the cake that was in Imlie's house was also a chocolate one...
Aryan again took a deep breath and thought..shut up Aryan..don't mess your mind up like that..Krishna is her old friend..get out of this crime thriller mode..

He didn't wanted his stupid thoughts to take over sanity.

During their chit chat Krishna blurt out while picking up that glass bell jar with rose in it...that was kept on the centre table, "that's something really beautiful. Imlie is it your gift?"

Imlie Hesitantly asked, "how do you know?"

"You yourself had said once you love that Disney movie beauty and the beast..remember it had this rose and bell jar and all." Krishna spoke up..

"Ohh yeah.." Imlie said trying to control her tensed expressions while everyone else also started talking about other things to divert the topic.

At this point Aryan again came back to ground zero of his debate of suspecting Krishna..this guy literally decoded what that psycho mean??..that guy knew Imlie's fav movie..just reveal whoever you are...I'll beat the shit out of you for sure... Aryan thought to himself.