Song of love pt2

"What the actual hell!!! Aryan is The Aryan Singh Rathore??? What?? But he doesn't appeared to me like someone so strong...he was just soo chill..shit" Imlie said to herself as all her happiness went into drain.

Even she don't know why she felt bad at knowing who Aryan actually was..it's just that she thought she could be good friends with Aryan but now how could she think of such a thing? He's gonna be their boss..

She was totally lost in her thoughts and went outside to get some fresh air. She had no idea that there was someone who was following her. And obviously it was Aryan as during the whole even his eyes were stuck on her.

"Hey, you okay?" Asked Aryan from back bringing Imlie back to her senses.

"Umm..you...yeah ...I mean yeah I'm okay, but why are you here?" She asked but now even Aryan could realise that the frankness and happiness that her words held few moments ago were lost now.

"Are you sure you are okay, cz you don't look like." He said with concern.

"Why didn't you tell me before, Who you are?? Why didn't you tell me that you are Aryan Singh Rathore?" Imlie said actually almost shouted.

"How does it matter anyways? Whoever I may be..the thing that matters is that we bonded well..no?" He said and surprisingly he remained so calm throughout this conversation as if he knew that this was about happen.

"I know we bonded well and that's the damn problem! You are going to be my boss soon." She said.

At this point even Aryan knew why was she holding herself back now, she may not able to say it out clearly but he knew that she was anxious because of the difference between them. But he really wanted her to

"You know what?..there's no use of explaining you anything. I don't think you even want to listen." He said.

"You know you are being rude now." She complained.

Aryan realised that his tone was actually rude, it's just that he didn't wanted such things to come in their way..plus he realised that Imlie got offended by him, so just to lighter the moos he said..

"Koi haseena jab rooth jaati hai to
Aur bhi haseen ho jaati hai..." he sang with a broad smile on his making Imlie smile too..

"You seriously can not be serious for a second?" She asked while her smile stayed intact..although she wanted to continue be mad at his tone but she couldn't..Even she didn't realised that Aryan's smile was something that made her forget everything.

"No no I did got serious for few seconds..actually minutes but then I realised the reason behind your sadness..and that's not so worth discussing to be honest..soo you know..sing a song and release your stress." He completed.

"You seriously think my concern was not that important?" She asked calmly

"Your concern would have been an important one if it was about our friendship but now it holds no importance at all because it's all about me being your boss..just tell me if I were not your boss then?? What would have happened? We would have been singing and dancing on the floor inside and not standing all alone on road..right? Does status of the other person matters for you in friendship?" Aryan said this all with a single breath that left Imlie surprised, she didn't knew that Aryan was considering her as a friend now..that also in such a short span.