Chance meet pt 9

After everyone was gone it was only Aryan left who was ideally sitting in the hall room..just at that moment a thought came to his mind ..what if that guys had placed some cameras or microphones in this. House..just to spy on her??..what if it's actually some kind of a psycho?...
This thought made him believe that Imlie was not at all safe here..he was convinced that in morning he would try to persuade her into shifting to his house..to Rathore Mansion.

While thinking about all this he didn't realised when he fell asleep on the couch only. After few hours when he woke up because of sound of clanking of metal..he almost got heart attack. At first He was shocked as he had a blanket over him But then he removed that thought from mind, and slowly got up and gathered his strength to move towards the voice. To his surprise it was none other than Imlie herself working in the kitchen.
He finally took a sigh of relief, now he knew who kept the blanket over him. He went towards her and stood in front of her and asked, " you feeling better?"

Imlie look towards him and passed a smile while  replying, "Yeah, much better now. What about you? Did you sleep well"

"Hmm..by the way happy Diwali." replied Aryan and gave her a hug, she hugged him back with her cheek on his chest and said, "happy Diwali Aryan."

Aryan moved away from her and softly asked while cupping in her face, " Imlie , I'm having a bad feeling over here. I know it may sound awkward to you but still ..would you like to move in my house?"

Imlie was shocked at this sudden question, " Aryan, how can I move to your place? It's wrong trust me I can take care of myself."

" I'm not saying you cannot take care of yourself but I can't even leave you here all alone and We don't even know who this guy was..it's risky." Aryan said while trying his best to convince imlie.

After few minutes of conversation, Aryan was successful in convincing Imlie. Both of them After eating something got busy in packing Imlie's stuff.
Imlie at first was feeling a bit awkward as she didn't knew how Aryan's mother would react... this hesitation of Imlie didn't go unnoticed from Aryan's eyes so he talk to his mother on call in front of her and her mother was too good to accept Aryan's decision, and while doing so, she even talk to Imlie and removed her hesitation.

After all the packing was done, Imlie and Aryan finally moved her stuff towards the car to go to Rathore mention.
The Rathore mansion was as luxurious and big as it's name suggests.
Imlie was welcomed warmly by Narmada maa and Arpita didi. Sundar jiju was also soo sweet with her.
Aryan's family was extra sweet and caring towards her mainly because they knew about their relationship although till now Imlie had no idea of them knowing anything.
Everyone talked and ate together for sometime and Not even for a single second she felt as if she was in a new surroundings.
Narmada maa and Arpita di showed her her room and asked everyone to get dressed up for Diwali party and pooja before that.

After everyone got ready, they assembled in the main hall. Imlie wore a flared navy blue and pink suit with a heavy dupatta accompanied with oxidised jewellery.
While Aryan wore a blue pathani kurta..and to everyone else's shock everyone's traditional attire had blue in it..

"Such a coincidence..blue looks like a theme for today." Exclaimed Arpita

This sudden comment from Arpita brought back Aryan to reality who was busy admiring Imlie..what an absolute beauty..was what that came to his mind when he first saw Imlie today.