Chance meet pt 8

It was diwali eve! ..actually it was 2:30 am..
But Imlie was so upset as she couldn't even got to meet her family this year mainly because of her busy work schedules.so it was decided that this year Imlie will celebrate Diwali along with the Rathores.

Aryan's sister came to his house to celebrate her first Diwali after marriage. She and Aryan's mother were so excited to meet Imlie as Aryan had already told them about his relationship.

Aryan was still awake and was doing some work when he got a call from Imlie, "Aryan."

"Heyy!.I'll be.." Aryan spoke but suddenly stopped sensing something fishy in her voice..her breath was heavy and her hello almost sounded like she was crying.. "wait..what happened?? You're crying?"

"Aryan..Aryan I'm sure there's someone in my house!" Imlie said in whispers.

"Someone in your house? Where are you right now? Have you called the security?" Aryan asked and got up, took his keys and headed towards his car.

"Yeah but security's not picking up the call..I don't know why..plus I'm in my room..i have locked the room door and now I'm going inside the washroom will lock it too..please come fast..Aryan.." she said as she sat on the edge of bath tub after locking herself inside washroom and she burst out crying.

"Listen..listen baby I'm on my way..I'm coming..just calm down..relax." Aryan said while trying to calm her down.

"Aryan..should I cut the phone to call police?" She asked

"Wait no..no Imlie don't you cut the call. Please..let me come there first..please don't cut the call." Aryan said and within 15 minutes he reached Imlie's house all thanks to the very rare empty roads in Delhi.

Aryan rushed out of his car and firstly checked the guards room only to find that no one was there..he then ran towards Imlie's floor and to his surprise the door was already open.

"Imlie I'm here." He said on phone and slowly and silently entered the house.

But to his shock the house was perfectly fine with no sign of a single soul. He directly went towards Imlie's rooms and knocked on the door.

For a moment he forgot that he was already on call with her, he then spoke over the phone, "Imlie come out, I'm at ur place."

"You are here?" She said as she slowly opened the bathroom door.

"Yeah come onn don't be afraid. I'm standing just outside your room." He said and cut the call.

Imlie opened the door and the next moment she was hugging Aryan and crying out loud.
Aryan held her closely and rubbed her back to calm her down. He got her a glass of water and she gulped some from it. Still trying to control her sobs.

Aryan sat in front of her and held her hand, "now tell me. What had happened?"

Imlie looked at him and said, "I told you na Aryan, there was someone in my house... i was in my room when I heard a click sound as if that guy had the keys of my main door, I decided not to go out of my room but peek through the key hole, Aryan I sware I have seen a tall guy roaming here and there around the house..he even knew that I was hiding in my room, he came towards the gate and said.."
Imlie stopped and took a deep breath, a shiver ran through her whole body with just the thought of the sight she had experienced.

"What he said?" Aryan asked

"I couldn't actually hear properly what he said but he then punched so hard on he gate and then again went towards the kitchen..rest I don't know as I called you and hide myself in the bathroom." She completed.