Rise of Powers part 9

"What?" Asked Aryan in shock.

The priest said, "we have only this option left. The dark force have taken over. They have tortured Lata enough now, and have let her free as she has refused to hurt you all. It was my luck that before she could vanish I was able to contact her for the last time and get as much info as possible."

"But baba ji this is very risky. I can't let my family go through all this again. And what if during the ritual that entity tried to take over any one of us?" Meethi asked. She clearly wasn't in favour of any kind of ritual now, as she had already committed one mistake by forcing Imlie do one..she can't risk any member of her family now.

"This is the only way out." Said baba.

The priest had told everyone that the Baba who had helped Satyakaam and Meethi was actually a worshiper of lords of dark forces, to gain supernatural powers.

And while doing so he was in need of 108 human skulls of transgenders. Lata was the last victim. And not only this, the reason Lata came in front of there car was because Baba's men were behind and chasing her and she was running to save her life. And after seeing Lata getting hit by there car, the Baba made up this story of offering help.

The last stage of his practice was 1 pure soul. And Baba  found one in Meethi, the soul which was selfless and the one who always thinks of others but the moment she choose to hide the body of Lata, for the sake of her daughter and her husband..she became a selfish lady and was of no use to Baba.

So the baba after communicating with of some dark entities found out that Meethi had a daughter who was her exact replica, selfless and pure at heart.
The day he met Imlie he was sure that finally he had found the soul, and finally he can do the last ritual of his worship.

The ritual he did on Imlie in the name of helping her out was actually for his benefit. Thankfully Aryan intruded and stopped it.

Now everything was making sense. Everything was forming a circle. Finally Aryan and everyone else were able to connects the dots and make out what exactly happened with them.
It wasn't them, it was the baba all along who in the name of help was fooling everyone. Just for his benefits.

Poor Lata was just another victim of his psychotic activity. So everyone made up their mind that today they will do a religious ritual in oder to stop the impact of Baba's previous doings. And in doing so they will also pray for the peace of the lost souls.

Aryan knew that the priest was enough to handle the all the paranormal things but the humanely things must be handled by him inly. He was determined to get Baba arrested for his crimes. 108 murders was not at all a small thing.
He called the local authority and used his status to make them do work ASAP.
He gave them a tip that the Baba is behind the sudden disappearance of the trans in the region and asked them to find their bodies too and also called few helpers and gave them the duty of information each trans group about this heinous crime and asked them to come and collect the remains of their loved ones.

The priest informed them that ones they begin the ritual there are high chances that the dark entity that's present in their house can attack Imlie in any way. It's mainly because this entity is in support of the Baba, and to stop his downfall it will try its best..even if it means killing Imlie and trapping her soul.
This is only because ones this ritual is complete the Baba will loose the powers and hold he has on the dark entities and the lord of  dark forces will show their wrath upon the baba for not completing his ritual...

Every occult ritual done for worship purpose means summoning the lords to themselves and improper ritual or a halted ritual means disrespect of their presence. So if ones Team Imlie succeeds in stoping  the Baba rest of the judgment task will automatically be done by the lords themselves. And if in the slightest chance they forgave Baba, police will be the next one to get hold of him.