stargazing gone rouge

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

∞༺♡༻✧

"those ones look like a cock," dream laughed, pointing up and pretending to outline the stars.

"where?" punz asked- he hadn't been interested in dream's star gazing before but this he wanted to see.

"next to the sword ones," he attempted to explain, dragging punz's chin so he was at least looking in the right direction.

"oh yeah, i see it," the older boy squinted, laughing at the vague shape, "i don't get how you find this so interesting."

"i don't get how you don't," dream retorted, "stars are like freckles but for the sky."

before punz could reply, the sound of a text alert ripped through the moment.

"i told you to put your phone on silent," dream scolded, glaring light-heartedly at his friend, "you're killing the vibe."

"it's alyssa," punz replied, "she said she got us vodka but refuses to climb the tree."

"welp," dream smiled, carefully pushing himself into a seated position, "off you go then."

punz rolled his eyes, carefully pushing himself to the edge of the roof before reaching over to the tree, practiced movements guiding him down until he disappeared from dream's view. the younger boy decided to take this alone time to admire the stars again- for more than just their amusing placement.

eventually, punz hauled himself back up onto the roof, taking a long swig of the vodka before passing it to dream and laying back down beside the other.

"so," punz started, looking over as dream shotted out the bottle cap, "what about george?"

"what about him?" dream asked, taking a second shot before passing it back.

"i'm your best friend, dream," punz stated matter-of-factly, "i can tell that you like him."

"pft, maybe if he wasn't friends with the weirdos," dream insulted, arm outstretched as he waited impatiently to take the bottle.

"i think you like that he's hard to get," the other reasoned.

"there's hard to get," dream started, forgetting his previous shot method in favour of gulping the drink straight from the neck, "and then there's being a little bitch. unfortunately, he's the latter."

"i think you're just sa-" punz went to reply, stopping as his phone rang.

dream groaned as his friend answered the call, scolding him a second time for not putting it on do not disturb.

"yo," punz greeted, laughing at whatever response he got.

"who is it?" dream asked, the older boy shushing him before refocussing on the call- dream decided to take this time to drink without needing to share.

"getting pissed on a roof," punz laughed, a short pause following before: "yeah, you should join us." another pause. "yeah, okay man see you in a minute."