three plus one

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

∞༺♡༻✧

sapnap stepped aside as he held open the glass door, waiting for his friends to pass before following them over to their usual booth.

"i was smoking with george the other day," quackity told the others as he sat down, not bothering with the menus, seeing as they practically had it memorised, "he's actually so nice."

"i thought that when spoke to him yesterday," sapnap saw it relevant to add, "i spoke him through all the houses and where everyone lives."

"he does sound nice," karl agreed, trusting his friend's judgement.

"he honestly is, if you feel comfortable we should invite him some time," sapnap suggested, making sure he displayed it as a choice rather than an order.

"don't let me stop you," karl spoke genuinely, "the thought of it scares me but i'm sure as soon as we're together i'd probably relax."

"well why don't we invite him now and see how it goes?" quackity proposed, receiving a nod from the brunette and gesturing for sapnap to text him.

"he says he'll come," sapnap announced after a minute, "apparently him and his mom came here so he knows where to go."

"maybe we should have a code word? like for if karl feels anxious or wants to leave," quackity said, looking between the others.

"don't be silly," the taller boy laughed, waving a hand to brush off the idea, "you're overreacting."

"i think it's a good idea," sapnap countered, "if not for today, then for some other time."

karl light-heartedly rolled his eyes, attitude completely dismissive of his friends' motherly behaviour.

"how about one and two? one for anxious and two for wanting to leave."

sapnap couldn't help but laugh, "that's a horrible idea, q. you have to choose words that we aren't gonna use in normal conversation otherwise he'll ask for one of your fries and we'll be thinking he's having a panic attack."

"you are very right there," quackity nodded, "okay what about pine for anxious, pineapple for wanting to leave?"

sapnap hummed in approval, looking over to karl for his opinion. the brunette sighed at his friend, but he couldn't hold back the content smile, "yeah, that works with me."

"you alright boys?" dani greeted, catching the group's attention as she pulled out her notepad, "what can i get you?"

"we're just waiting for someone at the moment," sapnap informed the older woman, "one of us will come up to the counter with our orders once he's here."

"perfect," she chirped, dropping the pen back into her apron. "quackity, i just wanted to talk to you about-"

"could this wait?" the shorter boy interrupted, though it didn't come across as rude.

"yeah, that's absolutely fine," she agreed sweetly, "just come see me before you leave."

she smiled to the trio before heading over to another table, quackity turning back to see both of his friends staring back at him.