sushi

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

∞༺♡༻✧

"sap," ella greeted with a smile, dropping down beside their brother on the couch, "you're friends with george now, right?"

"yeah..." he trailed off, looking at his sibling with a sceptical glare, "why'd you ask?"

"i just wanted to know what he's like," they explained, crossing their legs to get comfy on the couch.

"why?"

"i'm just wondering," ella answered with an innocent smile.

"well, he's cool," sapnap started. "like, he's a chill guy all around. he's a bit of a pyromaniac though," he laughed.

"hot."

"stop it, e," sapnap scolded, pushing his sibling by the shoulder, "he's three years older than you, you need to stop being so weird about it."

they rolled their eyes. "that's literally nothing, sap," ella defended quickly, "our dads have like a five year age gap."

sapnap was about to argue before skeppy leant into the room, facing the pair with an expectant expression. "what're you talking about?"

"e's being weird about the neighbour," sapnap complained.

"okay, none of that, ella," their dad spoke disappointedly, raising a scolding point at the younger, "leave your brother alone." he didn't receive any verbal response, ella simply huffing in annoyance before leaving the room.

sapnap's phone vibrated against the couch and the ravenette looking down to see that karl had added george into their group chat. he smiled, proud that the brunette had become comfortable so quickly, knowing how hard it was for him.

moments later, karl sent a message asking if the group wanted to go to dani's, both george and sapnap agreeing before quackity replied saying he couldn't make it. he then went on to suggest the group try out somewhere else because he was the notoriously 'picky-eater' and him not being there gave them a chance to test out their options.

karl responded suggesting that they try out the sushi place they'd been looking at. they hadn't been able to go previously because quackity doesn't like fish.

they all agreed, and sapnap was quick to say bye to his dads before making his way to george's, the brunette's mother opening the door. "oh, hello sapnap, george is just on the phone. why don't you come and wait in the living room?"

no more than a few minutes later, he heard the familiar voice of his friend gradually trailing down the stairs, exposing sapnap to half of a conversation.

"ugh. no," george seemed to complain, followed by a pause where sapnap assumed someone was replying. "sorry sir, it won't happen again," he apologised, clearly insincerely. "okay sir, i'm handing you over to mum," the brit finished, entering the lounge and handing the phone to kath before turning to see the ravenette.