cock

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

∞༺♡༻✧

everything was wrong.

everything was so, so wrong.

imagining opening a dictionary to find yes means no and no means yes. for the definition of every word to be switched and all the letters scrambled.

imagine going to pour a glass of water and the liquid freezes into ice as the cup spills all over your counter, but then you realise the counter's a couch and the cup was actually a pillow the whole time. imagine how wrong that would be and multiply it by ten. that's how wrong everything was.

sapnap's mind was on fire and, no matter what he did, he couldn't stop it. the one thing you are supposed to have control over is you, so why were sapnap's thoughts going against him?

he punched his pillow in frustration, pulling on his hair and holding back a scream.

he took a deep breath, blinking black the wetness in his eyes and turning over in his bed to grab his phone, quick to pull up quackity's contact.

"what do you want?" quackity's voice echoed through the phone, no real distaste in his tone.

"do you want to get high?" sapnap asked, keeping it straightforward.

"uh, why?" the shorter boy questioned sceptically, "since w-"

"don't ask questions q," sapnap interrupted, getting up and throwing on an oversized hoodie. "do you want to or not?"

"i mean, yeah sure," he agreed, "i'm already outside smoking."

"by yourself?" sapnap asked hopefully.

"no, punz is here," quackity informed the ravenette, hearing an annoyed groan in response. "what's that noise for?"

"he's just annoying," sapnap spat, ignoring the twisting feeling in his stomach. "it doesn't matter though, i'm coming now." he spoke quickly, ending the call before quackity had a chance to respond.

sapnap made his way quickly down the stairs, pulling on his shoes and checking his hair in the mirror before realising what he was doing and getting annoyed at himself.

why does it matter if his hair looks good? these are his friends, he has never cared before.

he quietly shut his front door, turning to see quackity walking over and leaving punz on the other side of the road.

"sap, i absolutely don't mind getting high with you, but are you okay?" the shorter boy asked, voice hushed so punz couldn't hear as he searched his friend's eyes for some kind of sign.

"yeah, i'm fine," sapnap dismissed quickly.

"i'm serious, sapnap," quackity started, anxiously biting his bottom lip before continuing. "if you're doing this as like a coping mechanism then that's really bad," he spoke cautiously. "you know i'd much rather we spoke, right?"

"i know," he nodded. "i'm good, i was just bored and felt like it," sapnap defended, though it was clear from quackity's expression that he didn't believe the other.