1

CARLOS THE DWARF

"Something is coming, something hungry for blood" Mike the young dark haired boy breathes out pausing slightly to add a dramatic effect

"Something is coming, something hungry for blood" Mike the young dark haired boy breathes out pausing slightly to add a dramatic effect. The three other boys anxiously waiting to hear what the outcome of their long game would be. " A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness, it is almost here" he adds still speaking at a slow pace making the other three grow inpatient.

"What is it?" asks Will the slim boy no longer wanting to endure Mike's theatrics. "What if it's the demogorgon, oh Jesus we are so screwed if it's the demogorgon"  Dustin adds the curly haired boy with the cap looks at Will then at Lucas. "It's not the demogorgon" argued Lucas with Dustin trying to reason with his friends.

"NOPE it's just Destiny! damn Mike it really smells down here" the curly haired teen popped out of the blankets she was hiding under, screaming in a deep voice making the boys yelp. "What is your sister doing here Dustin" Mike asked a scowl on his face staring at the girl who was currently eating the pizza crusts the boys left in the box.

The girl looked outside the window to see her two friends approaching. She ran to door welcoming them in, she pushed her male friend  Liam Newby who was trying to steal her drink inside. He catches her hand to pick her up by the waist and twirls her as she hits his back laughing.

The drink spilling on the floor goes ignored. Destiny picks up a piece of crust and throws it at Liam who catches it perfectly with his mouth.

"We are here to play D&D with our bestest friends in their smelly basement yay!plus it's not like you lock the door anyone can come in here" joked Violet Moore the doe eyed girl and one of Destiny's friend, as she entered pretending to be excited. Violet walked to the back where Mike kept a book shelf, she would borrow or steal books then bring them back.

Liam was stealing the coke can from Destiny making her spill a bit on herself since she was drinking from it.He sipped on it with a small smirk as Destiny wiped off her face on her shirt. Proceeding to flip off her male friend who acted like he was hurt.  Violet sat on the edge of a couch a book on her lap laughing a the common bickering of her friends.