15

LIFE SUIT

When Johnathan came knocking on Destiny's door she was worried but when she saw Nancy Wheeler right behind him she was now panicking

When Johnathan came knocking on Destiny's door she was worried but when she saw Nancy Wheeler right behind him she was now panicking. It wasn't normal to see Nancy and Jonathan together unless Will and Mike were around.

That and the fact her body was begging her for any illegal substances and some sleep. She had promised herself a nap once she got back home. Due to not sleeping at night she was running on no sleep but was kept up from her nap, overthinking about her argument with Liam.

Yet, the blonde loved to put herself in strange situation so there she was in a car talking about nonsense crap shutting up, on her way to get weapons with Nancy and Johnathan.

She gave them a long explanation why she feared the dark adding this new kidnapping monster to the list. As well as told them about the time she thought she saw a ghost but it was just mews eating their leftovers. She also asked them multiple times if the monster was venomous despite them saying they were unsure multiple times.

They drove to a small shop to find weapons to kill this monster that only comes out when it smells blood and is apparently holding hostage Barb and Will in another reality that looks just like the one they live in but far more dark and gruesome.

Yes, Destiny's agenda was full for the whole year. She didn't understand how Nancy and Jonathan got to the vale of shadows or how it was possible that they made it back and most importantly why they're together and why they had invited her.

Destiny thought she was probably in already in some alternate universe and she was about to fall into her doom. Yet, somethings are better left a mystery so like always she asked little to no questions before embarking in her journey.

As they arrived in the shop the curly haired teen got a hold of a beaver hat and a life jacket. The two others looked at her strangely. "What! If I'm going to hunt for an unknown monster from an unknown dimension I'm going to do it the right way" the other two just smiled at the young girl who had placed the hat on her head.

They placed all the weapons you could name on the counter the cashier looked at the three teens not knowing why they would need all this. "What you kids doing with all this?" Asked the cashier turning to see the blonde trying on a life jacket.