20

THE RISE AND FALL OF ZIGGY STARDUST

Three weeks Later

Three weeks Later

Destiny walked up to Liam's door giving it a loud knock with a gift in her hand. "Woah what happened to you" Liam asked taking in her broken leg as he opens his front door. "I'm sorry.. I don't blame you..and you and Violet I..I love you guys" Destiny anxiously said pushing the gift on his chest. Destiny sucked at apologizing so despite practicing what she was gonna say multiple times she completely blanked. The boy pulled out her David Bowie Vinyl out of a gift bag.

"The rise and fall of ziggy stardust..you love this thing why you giving it to me" he said remembering that as soon as they got a hold of some cash she ran to the record store to get her hands on it. "I just want you to have it" she responded giving the boy a soft smile. "You know I could never hate you..you're practically all I have" he said scratching his neck nervously. Destiny embraced the boy her crutches awkwardly in the middle of their embrace.

"Is that a uniform your wearing" Liam asked as he pulled from the embrace still holding the girl by the shoulder looking down to see the girls shirt with a larger print that read "Palace Arcade". "Yeah um Violet blackmailed her brother to hire me despite having a broken leg" she laughed making the boy grin. "Wow the world must be ending..you have a real job..someone was dumb enough to hire your lazy ass" Liam joked making the girl shove him.

"Thanks for ruining our moment"the girl groaned tapping him a bit with her crutch. "whatever we will have more..what time your off"He jokingly shoved her. "12..sadly I close" Destiny replied walking down the steps carefully the turning back to see the boy now leaning on the doorframe. "those are party hours..I promise just some alcohol..you me and Vi"the boy exclaimed excitedly but as he looked at her weary face assured that there would be no substance.

"um..I'll stop by"Destiny looked up in thought before answering the boy. "great" he jumped down toward her giving her a quick kiss on the forehead making the girl chuckle. "There's a star man waiting in the sky" He sang happily as he ran back inside leaving a grinning girl behind.
..
Destiny sat at a bus stop hoping the stupid bus would get there. She couldn't exactly walk home with her stupid broken leg and she didn't have a car. Keith offered her a ride but the boy always hit on her so she opted to wait for the stupid bus. A car slowed down in front of her the window rolled down to reveal Steve Harrington. She looked around wondering if she was hallucinating.