13

PICKLES

Destiny had two ways of approaching Dustin when they were upset with eachother

Destiny had two ways of approaching Dustin when they were upset with eachother. Number 1: bribe him whether it be with money, food, etc and number 2: avoid him at all cost until he forgets what she did wrong cause most of the time it was her fault. Therefore Destiny was still riding around in her bike in hopes to avoid her curly haired brother. She had been riding for awhile being far away from here home.

The girl rode her bike in distress the whole time almost getting hit by a car twice and ran into a pole which caused her to have a nice red gash decorating her knee. Her breath was shortening, her head aching, and the constant fear vibrating in her chest with her heart beating as it was trying to break free. She had stopped in a curb to catch her breath, used to the panic attacks enough to try and fight it off by trying to control her breath but, ended up passing out which was common to the girl.

Sadly it happened very often where she would wake up randomly after a panic attack. Last time it happened she woke up outside of Violets neighbors house, she had slept right outside the patio in one of their pool chairs and nearly gave them a heart attack when they found her.

The blonde caught the eye of Jim Hopper who saw the familiar bike he often confiscated on his drive home. He quickly stopped his car and approached the blonde(who was passed out on the sidewalk) cautiously. Praying that she was alive as he often did. It was more times than he liked that he had to check the girls pulse.

He softly shook her making her eyes widen a gasp coming from her chapped lips. "Hey it's ok, Mischief just checking if your alive... and sober.. I see you gave your self a nice little scratch on your knee" he grumbled as he watched the girl stretch then stand up. He never called her by her name he often joked that he couldn't remember it.. but he opted for calling her mischief seemingly fitting as he was always dealing with her nonsense.

"I'm alive" She whispered grabbing a hold of her bike, pushing back her messy hair behind her ears. "Mm.. I'll pretend you said you're sober as well get on I'll drop you off but you should tend your knee" he scoffed walking towards his van to help her put her bike in and search for the first aid kit . He watched the usual chatty girl just hand him her bike and get in the car.