7

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING

 In a circle the four middle schoolers and the teen sat as Eleven played with a walkie talkie

In a circle the four middle schoolers and the teen sat as Eleven played with a walkie talkie. Destiny didn't even know what they were doing listening to the walkie talkie make strange noises.

She just sat there worried that the boys could get into trouble specially after the loss of Will. However, no matter what she would always be there to defend them.

"We keep loosing the signal, but you heard it right?" Asked the younger wheeler as he looked at the other three to see their response."Yeah I heard a baby" Lucas answered still uneasy on how to feel about the powerful girl since yesterday she lied about knowing where Will was. The three didn't want to put their hopes up.

The boys argued not sure if their friend was really out there or if the body they had found was really his. "He was singing that weird song he loves" Mike said catching Destiny's attention who gasped in disbelief. "Don't you ever disrespect The Clash like that" before going back to playing with stuff around the basement ignoring their conversation for a bit not wanting to be upset in front of them. As much as she wanted to believe Will was alive it was really hard when she had just seen his body last night.

"We need to get El to a stronger radio" said Mike turning to look at the strange girl. "Mr. Clarke's Heathkit ham shack" Dustin answered turning to his sister who had just sat next to him and was trying to balance crayons on her lips.

"The heathkit's at school there's no way we're gonna get the weirdo in there without anyone noticing I mean look at her" the boys looked at El as she looked uneasy. Then they turned to see Destiny who had crayons up her nose. "I could help" she said as she blew the crayons out of her nose.
...
With a Bobby-pin Destiny opens up a box in Nancy's room she gets ahold of some make up and meets with the boys. As she goes in to do Elevens make up the girl hides behind Mike.

"Hey, I know you're scared I would be too if a crazy blonde approached me with an unknown box but I'm not gonna hurt you" she gently holds her hand out. "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you" the child allows the older girl to grab ahold of her to apply make up on her face.