22

MAD MAX

Destiny thought relapsing was probably not the worst thing that could have happened to her I mean she almost became a meal to a multi-dimensional demogorgon

Destiny thought relapsing was probably not the worst thing that could have happened to her I mean she almost became a meal to a multi-dimensional demogorgon. She was also currently happily snorting away a line of heroin as she sat on her bed. Trying to come up with excuses on why she wasn't a piece of shit.

She had a closing shift at the arcade and had to deal with pretentious teens and whiny children all day she needed this to survive. You may be asking yourself why the hell had she not quit or been fired. Let's just say she blackmails Keith and kept the job for her younger brother who now adores the place and the money was always a plus.

"Hey you have any quarters" Dustin yelled as he opened her door to her luck she had already shoved everything inside a drawer. "Take the cup and go nuts" she said points to a cup of coins she had stolen from work. "You're awesome" Dustin said grabbing the cup carefully not to drop the overflowing coins. "Yeah..yeah I know" she smiled ruffling his curls as he walked out. She grabbed her stupid work shirt and quickly changed into it.

Dustin walked out the door letting her know he'd wait for her outside. Destiny looked at her mother who was holding Mews giving her a strange look. "Destiny sweetheart I'm missing 40 dollars have you seen them" she asked positive that her daughter had something to do with. Sadly Destiny had been caught a few months back snooping in her room so she had a feeling it had been her.

"I'm late for work" Destiny said trying to walk away but her mother stopped her. "I asked you a simple question" she said sternly as she place mews down the cat purring as it darted away. "It's just 40 dollars" Destiny yelled getting closer to her mom. "I don't care...back up" her mother yelled in her face. "It's 40 fucken dollars" Destiny yelled back becoming angrier.

Dustin could hear the argument from outside. Ever since Will came back the two women in his life fought whether it be over money or Destiny's sudden need to sneak out late at night coming home obviously inebriated.

"Get out of my face" their mother yelled shoving the girl. "I'm fucken out here" Destiny yelled pushing past the dinner table making a loud crashing sound. "Get back here..Destiny" she yelled running outside.