12

ARE YOU HIGH?

Destiny walked behind Dustin and Lucas while Eleven and Mike walked behind her

Destiny walked behind Dustin and Lucas while Eleven and Mike walked behind her. She was in her own world looking at her curly haired brother stare into a dumb compass.

The two fought while Destiny tried her hardest not to drop dead. It was important to remember that she consumed a rather large amount of oxycodone and before frolicking in the woods with her brother and his friends yet she seemed to forget that part as she rode her bicycle. She also forgot about the small flask of whisky she shugged before attending the funeral. Her eyes were not well coordinated and her body felt rather drowsy.

She looked rather sweaty and whenever they asked her something she seemed out of it. Like her head was in another world. She mostly nodded and tried to not to bump into the trees or bushes.

Lucas glanced back to Eleven who wiped her nose with her sleeve and then turned to Destiny who almost tripped on air bumping in the bike and looked like she could barely keep her eyes open her hair sticking to her forehead. "You think she's acting weird" Lucas asks concerned for Destiny. "You're asking if the weirdo is acting weird" Dustin says turning to look at El.

"Yes but no I mean Destiny she can barely walk and she keeps staring off like she sees something we don't" Lucas said as he watched Dustin turn to look at his sister who was staring off at tree then continued walking. "I swear I just saw a Bob cat look there it is " she giggled before Mike explained to her that she was pointing at a bush. "you are still asking if the weirdo is acting weird" Dustin repeated himself emphasizing the word weird, used to seeing his sister acting strangely.

"I mean they're both acting weirder than normal" Lucas explained turning back to glance at the two girls. "I don't know who cares" Dustin said turning to look back at his compass.
...
After walking around in what felt like circles Destiny felt seconds away to dropping dead. Her mouth was dry her heart beat felt like It was going faster than it should her eyes kept blurring. The boys noticed she was acting strange the usually buzzing girl was quiter than usual despite running up to multiple plants thinking they were something they weren't that and the fact she tripped more than she does in a normal day.