14

DWEEB

Before falling into a deep slumber the Henderson siblings made an elaborate plan to get Lucas and Mike to forget their silly fight to continue their search for Will

Before falling into a deep slumber the Henderson siblings made an elaborate plan to get Lucas and Mike to forget their silly fight to continue their search for Will. Dustin would grab a hold of Mike to make peace with Lucas.

They argued for hours about whether Mike drew first blood or if it was Lucas finally settling with a trusty good ole rock paper scissors which Destiny won. Therefore Mike needed to shake Lucas' hand because those who draw first blood must shake hands for forgiveness. It was the rule of law or be banished. Destiny had to make stubborn Lucas accept the shaking of hands which might seem an easy task but was extremely hard because Lucas was enraged to say the least.

Destiny couldn't even get a word in because the boy was ranting angrily about Eleven trying to kill him. Finally when Destiny was about to make her point on why Mike should be forgiven the doorbell rang. "This won't be good" she whispered to her self as Lucas went to open the door. She sat down getting comfy on the couch because she knew it was going to be a long road to forgiveness with how stubborn both boys could be plus she was quite fidgety and in need of cigarette so she decided to take a breather.

Lucas paced around his living room as the other three waited eagerly for Lucas' response. "Ok..I'll shake" Lucas said after a while. Destiny let out a breath of relief as she grinned at Dustin as if it was thanks to her he was being so lenient. "On one condition..we forget the weirdo and go straight to the gate" Lucas negotiated causing Destiny's grin to fall. Dustin rolled his eyes at his sister.

"Then the deals off" Mike sternly answered holding his ground. "Fine!" Screamed Lucas throwing his arm up. "Fine" Mike screamed back causing the Henderson siblings to look at eachother then back to screaming boys. "No no not fine guys seriously" Dustin butted in turning Mike to look at him.

"Do you even remember what happened on the bloodstone pass?" Dustin asked causing the boys to look at each other in confusion. Destiny rolled her eyes knowing her brother was about to go on a long tangent about an old story to prove why they should forgive each other. "We couldn't agree on what path to take so we split the party so those trolls took us out one bye one and it all went to shit and we were all disabled" Dustin scolded the two still in shock the couldn't remember.