STAAR Days: Ignorance, Texts, Car Crash

DAY 1:

Okay to clear things up, there was NO CAR CRASH. I promise you that, it was only in our imagination. Anyways there was 4 HOURS of math with 61 QUESTIONS. I took the test and went over the test... Basically I did the exam twice and had 45 minutes left.

After the test we started a movie. I should also add in that my teacher's computer didn't work so we had to share our room with my testing teacher. So we split the rooms and said whoever wants to watch a movie, stays in my testing teacher's room. And whoever wanted to play and talk, they go to my teacher's room. Basically half of the class went to talk but there were some who stayed to watch the movie. It was Brave. The beginning was boring as I already saw the movie so I texted Tryston and Jennifer. I asked them about lunch first since ours could be totally different times, but that wasn't likely.

Me: What movie are you watch?

Tryston: Free birds but no one is really watching it

Me: Haha... So sad [Note: I was about to text something but then got distracted by the movie for about two minutes or so]

Tryston: Do you want me to ask what you are watching?

Me: Merida made her mom into a bear

Tryston: That movie was ok

Me: I know.... But I like Annie more

Tryston: Haven't seen that either

Me: What movies HAVE you seen then?

Tryston: Good ones and not kid ones

~~~~ [I'm gonna skip some dialogues now] ~~~~

Tryston: I just don't horror or cartoon/kid movies

Me: Unfriended?

Tryston: 😑

Me: What?

Tryston: CAN YOU READ?!

Me: YES I CAN! So what?

Tryston: I SAID I DOOOONN'T LIKE HORROR

Me: And for WHAT REASONS?!

He didn't text back since the bell rang for lunch. I told Jennifer that I was texting him during the movie and asked if she could say something to him. Honestly I wouldn't care but whenever she types something, she types in something that I would never type. So she texted Tryston, "Hey... Are you cheating on me with Maquina?.... 💔" I mean, why? That's like not even possible! At least I don't think it is. Soon lunch was over and Tryston texted back.

Tryston: Who's that again?

Me: Nvm you wouldn't understand [Note: {^^^} This is what Jennifer told me to text back] Don't mind that previous texts okay? We just wanted to see if you would answer.... And when I say "we" I didn't include me.

Tryston: I'm not texting you anymore if you say "we"

Me: But it wasn't me!

Tryston: Exactly, it wasn't you

Me: Then you'll still text me?

He stopped texting to me.... Like I tried to text him.... I probably texted him five texts but he didn't answer. I remembered Vy had testing with him so I asked her what he was doing and told her to get him to text back. Turns out, he was ignoring me it to play his damn games. I said for him to wait for me after dismissal and we walk to the bus together. That's when I asked about Collin. I saw Collin leave early during lunch and I wanted to know where he's going. Nosy, I know. Tryston said he left early. Like isn't that obvious? I said he could've taken me with him and Tryston was shocked. He was like, "Wait, you with him? Together?"