First UnWanted Tag

Okay... so I got tagged by SOMEONE (not naming who.. *cough* humeri *cough*) in something that I didn't even know existed... Why is this a thing? I don't have anything interesting to say or write so why make me suffer?

Shall we find out how horrible I am at this?

Rules:
1. Post all the rules (I'M DOING IT! DONT RUSH ME!)
2. Tag 13 people (I'm a loner! I don't know that many people! [>_<;] )
3. People who are tagged have to say 13 things about themselves and answer the tagger's questions.
4. Tag-backs are allowed (I'm not that mean to tag back people...)
5. Must be done in a week or taggers picks a punishment (you're free to not do this, I can't think of any punishment so heh...)
6. Create unique title (I don't think I nailed this)
7. Only post answers in published books, not in comments

Q&A:
1. Your biggest obsession right now? Tangerine... (It's a code name =.= But I'm not THAT obsessed with it) and animes!

2. Any kind of "quote" that describes you well? "I am what I am and that appears to be working for me so far"

3. Something you have to do at least once in your life? Live in another country

4. What hobbies do you have? Writing, listening to music, and sleeping

5. One person you'd like to meet? EVERY KPOP IDOL THERE IS!! And also a name that I'm currently obsessed with that doesn't belong to anyone I know, I'd like to meet a person with that name... And the mystery wedding boy that I once danced with... (>^<) Is that too many?

6. Favorite book? Demon Princess ~ All four books in the series

7. Favorite moment of your bias group? Whenever BTS performs on stage (>^<)

8. Favorite era of your bias group? Fun Boys/Red Bangtan from "The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 1"

9. The typical "You're alone in the middle of nowhere and you can only have three things with you"? The Emergency/Camping Kit, Cellphone, and Tangerine (<- a person said to put this down when I was writing this...) but really, my s/o

10. What kind of non-supernatural talent would you like to have? I'd like to have mind/thought reading at my own will... or at least intelligence... I don't know! Maybe I'll just stay the way I am >^<

13 Things About Me:
1. I'm born in Texas and has been living in Texas my whole life
2. I speak two languages, Vietnamese and English, and currently learning Spanish (and bits of Japanese and Korean)
3. I have a crush on someone that I have no chance with
4. MY ULTIMATE BIAS IS KIM SEOKJIN FROM BTS
5. I've had five dogs in total but they have all either ran away or was given to another owner... T^T I miss them!
6. All of my ex's from school (that I consider them once a boyfriend) have something in common... involving their names...
7. I'm currently obsessed with a certain name...
8. The upcoming movies that I want to watch are Zootopica, The Boss, The Secret Life of Pets, How to be Single, Finding Dory, and The BFG
9. I'm born in the year of 2001 (a snake year) but because I'm born late (October) I have to stay back a year, separate from my other cousins that were born in the same year but earlier than September
10. If there's anything I hate, it'd be liars. I hate people who lie to me. I don't care if it's behind my back or straight to my face, I hate liars. And tags too... I suck at tags....
11. I guess I'm someone you can call two-faced but not really. I mean, I won't go behind your back and talk shiz about you and then be all nice. I'm more of like a normal person around peers and then a "innocent-angel-who's-never-done-anything-wrong" person around adults or anyone higher in society....
12. I LOVE FOOD. ANY KIND OF FOOD IS MY PARADISE AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T HAVE VISIBLE ONION OR GARLIC
13. I put "..." behind a lot of my texts
14. I am weird and crazy... SOMETIMES!

Questions and People I Tag:

jenloveu123
RIKOCHA
Heomi94
Lightly_Shaded
vy_infinite_hoya

1. Do you have any certain name you like/obsess over?
2. What's your favorite movie?
3. Do you have someone you want to meet?
4. What kinds of friends do you hang around with?
5. Have you ever done something you regret? If so, why?
6. Hehe, do you have any crushes? (I can't find a creepy face...)
7. Do you watch any Animes or Kdramas? Any recommendations?
8. What's your favorite number?
9. Who is the first person you go to when you need to vent?
10. Am I asking too many questions?
11. What's your favorite food?
12. If you had the ability to do one amazing thing, what would it be?