Hug Me.... NOT!

Ok, so I'm fed up. Yesterday was a Thursday and going well until I reached seventh period. You know what happened?!

You know what? I'm just going to go slowly... First thing, it was the day when our project was due. Our science, biome, project. I had an extra weekend to do mine because I'm in Horizon, but I decided to not take the extra days because I had another project, Texas History. So I finished that day and next thing you know, the teacher said we could listen to music! Yay! I was bored and wanted to talk to my friends, Tryston and Nathan but they're buys doing their work. I sat down at their table and listened to my kpop.

Tryston was doing his dichotomous key thing and Nathan was throwing random eraser bits. Nathan threw some at me as well. That idiot... But I was fine with it. I threw some back. It was fun. Then I was bored again. I started chewing on Tryston's poster board like the weirdo I am. Fun! *sarcastic tone* but then when the five minute bell rang for us to clean up, the class went wild.

The girls were doing last touches and the boys were rushing to finish everything they didn't do. I was being nice and walked around helping. Until this guy, my some-what friend, Reece (real name Matthew) suddenly stood in front of me. And I obviously said "what?" He smiled like the idiot he was and then I realized what's going to happen. I looked behind me and Reed (real name Jeff) came up behind me.

THEY WERE GOING TO HUG ME! THERE IS NO WAY, NO HOW AM I GETTING HUGGED! I hate hugs. Don't know why, just hate them. They counted to three and ran towards me with their arms wide open. I didn't know what to do and ended up crouching down onto the floor. That wasn't enough to stop them and they went down as well, until I scooted back a bit and made it seem like I fell, on my butt. They stopped. THANK GOD!

But then they tried it again. This time I was up against a wall. Reece was in front of me, Reed was on my left and the band stand (don't know why they're in a SCIENCE class) to my right. They came in without hesitation, but luckily there was a gap between their spread arms. I ran through there and ESCAPE! AGAIN! THANK GOODNESS!

I guess nightmares do come somewhat true. Just hope that it won't TOTALLY come true. 😓

...... ......... ....... ............. ....... ................. ....... ........... ........... ..............

THANK YOU FOR READING MY PANIC RANT! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜