Pissed Off... But Then Okay

NOTICE: This part is going to be short compared to the other

I don't know why I'm mad on a Friday (Feb. 6). Maybe it’s the fact that people keep ignoring me. One moment I’m talking to them but then another person enters the circle and interrupts me. I’m sure I don’t hate the person for doing that but after being interrupted over and over again, it gets annoying and I get pissed off. Whether it be a girl or a boy. Friend or stranger. It’s annoying. I try not to show it but sometimes my facial expression escapes my control and I get annoyed. I’m using the word “annoyed” too much here… I tend not to talk anymore if someone interrupts me. Unless I really need to interfere with their conversation. Like today, I was talking to Tryston, why am I bringing him up again…? But anyways, Richard then comes walk with us to fourth period and then they start talking to each other, cutting me out immediately. Then after when they’re done talking to each other, they FINALLY notices me falling behind and glaring at them. Tryston would say, “What were you saying again?” Like bitch no. I was talking then you cut me out and now you want to know what I was talking about? You’re kidding right? I gave you a chance, not gonna give you another one. And I replied with saying nothing, hoping they can get the hint of not to interrupt me anymore. Yet they still do. Might as well not talk right?

After sixth period, I’ve calm down from my little bitchy self and started talking again. I guess I wasn’t mad at Richard nor Tryston anymore. Class went well in all periods except for fifth because we sucked at sight reading for the Pre-UIL. It was scary when the teacher got mad at us for not getting the notes right. I think I almost cried. After school was done, it happens again. I was talking, Tryston was listening, a person walks by (Terry) and then the attention to the words out of my mouth was soon transferred to Terry passing by. After that little greeting (Tryston almost choked him by hold his throat) to Terry, he turns back to me and says “what were you saying again?” This time I let it go but I planned a revenged for after we part out way to go to bus.

I spammed him, like CRAZY! First starting with pictures then moving on the alphabet letters. Hehe. By the time I got to the letter “M”, he started spamming me went numbers (-__-) OH WELL! IT WAS FUN WHILE THAT LASTED