This Year's Horizon Class

I'm gonna start with saying how bad I feel for our Horizon teacher. She suffered so much because the 24 kids filled with craziness.

Well if you take out the four GOOD people then that's only 20 kids to deal with. But that's isn't any better than the original 24.

This past week has been filled with smart remarks from Bryant, hidden speakers around the room and Nikki Minaj's Anaconda XD

The most entertaining part was when songs like those blasted through the hidden speaker. Our teacher had no clue where they were hidden.

Let's do some background check first: our teacher is Ms. Courtney. In her class, she likes to play instrumental music while the students worked their butts off.

So Bryant, being Bryant, he decided to play a prank on our teacher. He connected two speakers to his phone and hid them somewhere in the classroom.

When the teacher turned on the speaker because she had nonstop music playing on mute, she was met with "My anaconda don't want..."

Everyone was cracking up on that. Our teacher however was confused. She tried to turn the music off but realized it wasn't from her computer.

"Where are they coming from?" She asked while laughing. She had to admit, it was pretty hilarious. Even I didn't know where they were until Bryant went to get them. Speaker number One was hidden inside a boot that was displayed at her shelf.... THAT GENIUS! SUCH GOOD HIDING PLACE!

The other speaker was underneath the computer desk.

~~~~~~~~~

Now, that was just ONE of the DAYS... The second day, they hid it on top of the cabinet, underneath a desk, and somewhere else that I forgot.

Same results! But this time, the teacher found out where it was and took them into her possession. On the THIRD day, four people brought speakers. Eddie, Bryant, Jackie, and Reece all brought one. One was hidden in an empty tissue box, another has hidden behind an display object away from the teacher's sight. The other two were hidden somewhere else.

Eventually Ms. Courtney found them and kept them. But the most hilarious part was when an unexpected song played through one of the speakers.

Caillou's opening theme song played while the teacher was trying to do a lecture. It was hilarious.

"Okay so today we're--"

"I'm just a kid who's four,
each day I grow some more,
I like exploring I'm Caillou,"

We were all shocked that that song came on but bursts out laughing anyways.

It was funny, our teacher being interrupted and shocked. The music stopped and so the teacher continued her speech.

"Anyways, you guys are going to--"

"So many things to do, each day is something new, I'll share them with you I'm Caillou."

Everyone laughed again. If you were there I bet you would've too. She tried to speak over it but gave up and listened for a few seconds. There was that moment where everyone was silent and the song played on.

Everyone laughed at how funny it is to hear Caillou theme song blasting out in the middle of class.

"My world is turning, changing each day..with mommy and daddy I'm finding my way.
Growing up is not so tough, except when I've had enough but there's lots of fun stuff I'm Caillou, Caillou, Caillou, I'm Caillou. That's me!"

Some people were even singing to the "Caillou, Caillou" part.

BEST TIME OF MY EIGHTH GRADE SCHOOL YEAR!

Ps. There was also a time where three-quarters of the class made paper airplanes and on the count of three, everyone shot it towards the front of the class. Ms. Courtney looked at Bryant... And the comment of the day was, "But you're the master mind behind all this!"