2 Weeks Already...

I can't believe it, it's already two weeks into school. I mean, I don't have the much of a problem but dang, it's already two weeks!

And within two weeks, it's been hectic. Okay first thing, it's algebra. Like seriously, it's only been two weeks in school and they've already gave us a worksheet that they taught last-year-eighth-graders at the END of the school year. In just two damn weeks, I'm already stressed to the limits!

Then there stupid Regions music! The damn music that it have so low notes that it's not even easy anymore! Three flats, people... THREE! And it's in triplets notes thingy. Then further into the music, there's shifting involved! Do you have any idea how hard it is to shift your hand three inches up and make the damn high notes in tune?! If you don't know, it's freaking hard!

Then there fifth period.... Last year it was third period that I'm constantly having something to say about but this year I think it'll be fifth period, or first, or even fourth! .... Or maybe six period gym?

Anyways, fifth period is one heck of a class. Containing all eighth grade horizon people.... It's constant talking and never silence. Literally, there's at least one person talking... And I'm not talking about the teacher.

Then there's Spanish class. I don't mind it much but we've already had an assessment grade on the first week of school. And now there's another one on the second week.... It's a test. And then the shocking news came, the teacher said that we're going to have lots of assessment grades! Sigh... My life is ruined.

~~~~~

So, I've agreed to the bet that jenloveu123 proposed. And let's just say, I'm on my way to victory. Today was a day that I've somewhat accomplish my goal. Let's get to the story, shall we?

First in fifth period, we were to rank the most important items to the least on the sheet of paper. The mission is that, we have been stranded on Mars and we need to take what's most important. While doing this, the teacher (Ms. Courtney...) walked around with a yellow flower pot. On the list, there was something we didn't know: dehydrated milk.... Like, does anyone know that?

I raised me hand as she came to my partner, Hema, and I either the flower pot in her hand. I asked the question but then someone else in the class says something really loud and distracted her. While this all happened (teacher telling the guys to sit down and be quiet...) she was waving the pot in front of us. I looked at the pot having no clue what to do... Like she's just waving it in our faces. She looked back at us while we looked at her cluelessly.

"What do we do? What is that?" I asked. "What... What do you mean what do you do? Put your hand in the draw out something." She said.

So that's what the purpose was... I mean, I didn't hear her say anything about that. Anyways, we both drew out a bean... I mean that's all that was in there... And they were both brown beans.

When the whole class had a bean, we had a discussion about what was most important. While doing that, I almost fell asleep. I looked over to my right and made eye contact with... Tryston.

Oh gosh, it was awkward. Anyways, he raised up his bean and showed it off to me. But really, it wasn't anything special. It was a bean just like mine! And Hema's....

After the discussion, the teacher got our attention and explained what the beans were for.

"When the colonists were traveling to the new world, many died on the way. Starting out with 3000 people, only 104 made it..." She started out.

"Not raise your bean if you got a white bean,"

About one third of the class raised their hand with the white bean in hand.

"Sorry, but you died on the way to the new world. You've died at sea," she said. The people groan at the "loss of their lives".

"Now raised your bean if you have a black bean,"

At least half of the remaining people raised their bean.

"Sorry, but you died because of Malaria."

As simple as that, they died as well. Then she brought out the good news of the people who had brown beans, survived. The remaining six people yelled in victory as they survived the hornet and beat Malaria. Richard, however, died. Tryston.... He survived. I looked at him to see that he was laughing at the class for making a huge deal of all this. And it was funny too, the class took the death so... How should I say it... Personally funny?

But with this, I'm happy. If I recall correctly, this is the same path I took in seventh grade before I became good friends with Tryston... I'm going to win this, Jennifer.... Hopefully...