26

I was next door early the next morning. I was preparing a tray of food for Senzo so he could have breakfast in bed. I prepared Ma's morning juice and water for her walk with the ladies. When she left I took the tray  to Senzo.

"Good morning Baba." He groaned stretching. I was wearing a skin tight yellow dress with a deep v-neck. He stopped midgroan when he saw me. "I brought you breakfast Baba." He sat up in bed taking me in. Yellow was his favourite colour.

"Morning." He said clearing his throat. He took a sip of juice not once taking his eyes off me. "I'm not feeling so well baby. Maybe you should feed me." I felt his head. "Really, what's wrong? You don't have a fever." He just chuckled. "I love you." He said and I smiled shyly. "I love you too." I fed him his breakfast and got an idea.

"Baba?" I kissed his cheek.
"Yes." I played with the string on his pyjamas pants. "Now that you've had your breakfast can I have mine?" I pulled the string and he moved down to make room. "And what would that be baby." I bit my lip and put my hand in his pants. "Please." He was as hard as a rock. "You asked so nicely how could I ever say no." I didn't hesitate and give him the best blowjob if his life.

He came but I didn't stop. I heard ma coming back in the house and still didn't stop. "Baby." He whispered and he was going crazy under me. "I'm taking a shower! If anyone from the church comes by give them the envelope on the table!" Ma called out but I was too busy to respond. He was close again and when he came I made sure he saw me swallow it.

"Oh my god." He fell back on the bed totally out of breath and I got up and laid with him. "Baby where did that come from?" I kissed his neck. "I told you baba. I missed you." He chuckled. I got up and carried on with my daily tasks. "Baby, Mbali is coming over after lunch. We have some serious business to discuss and I need you to join us."
"Yebo, Baba." I hope he tells us what happened to him so we can know how to carry on from here.

Mbali came and I made tea. They sat on the couches and since I was being all traditional lately a grabbed a grass mat and sat on the floor making sure to avoid eye contact as a sign of respect.

"So, I called this meeting to speak about marrying MaBhengu." He said referring to me. "As you know with our culture you need to get your wife or wives permission to marry another wife." Mbali just sighed. "Baba, we know. I've already agreed to this. Why are you making things so complicated." He cleared his throat awkwardly.

"I mentioned marrying a fifth wife to the other wives and they've refused." What did he just say? I wanted to look up at him but I kept my head down. "Baba, why do you care about what they have to say? If it were up to me you should've married Thandi before you married those witches. They shouldn't have a say." Mbali vented.  "That's not how it works. My uncle said that for now we should leave it and Thandi and I can carry on dating and then bring up the marriage again at a later stage."

What was happening? I needed him to marry me. Everything was ruined. I started crying silently. "Thandi?" I didn't respond. I didn't want my silent tears to turn into sobs. "We just have to wait a couple of months and I'll try again. I'll do it formally this time and be more stern." I just nodded and wiped my tears away.

"Baby don't cry." He said and I wiped the tears that kept falling away. "I don't understand this nonsense. This is ridiculous. You have four wives, how can they refuse you? They're in cahoots. I've been saying this since day one. You're lucky I made them sign those prenuptial agreements otherwise we probably would've been bankrupt." She said and I just sat there wiping tears away.

I finished my chores all while Senzo followed me around trying to talk to me. "Dinner is ready can I please go home early." He sighed loudly. "Baby this doesn't mean I'm not going to marry you or we can't be together." Ma walked in at that moment. "What's happening?"

"Ma, dinner is ready can I please leave early?" She knew something was wrong but she just nodded. I left and went home. I had to tell my aunt how screwed we were.

"You're going to have to force him. I don't know how but force him. He's just being stupid. He can marry you without their permission. Men do it all the time." That angered me even more. What was his problem?

My phone went off the whole night until finally I realized it was time. I needed to do this now. I got dressed in my nicest lace lingerie and texted him to come over. I covered up with a silk robe and went to open the door for him.

While walking back to my room I opened my robe a little so he could get a peak of what was under it. We sat on my bed and he cleared his throat awkwardly. "Baby please don't be discouraged. You're going to be my wife and the mother of my children. There's no doubt about it. This is just..." As if gravity was on my side my robe sleeve started moving off my shoulder.

"Um." I was torturing him by doing absolutely nothing. "This is... Um... This is just a small delay. Baby let me see what you have on under this." I looked at him weirdly. "Come on now." He said licking his lips as if he was hungry.

He pulled my robe off my shoulders. "And this?" I just scoffed and rolled my arms. "This is how I go to sleep. You know this." He started tugging at my bra strap until I looked up at him. I bit my lip and he noticed and pushed me back down on the bed. We were kissing and I was struggling with his shirt buttons. I needed him so I just ripped the shirt open.

"Make Love to me." He completely stopped and raised his brow at me. "What?" He seemed surprised. "Make love to me." I said again. "But your father..." I hushed him. "Nobody needs to know and its not going to matter anyway if you're going to marry me." He seemed to be considering it. "Only if you're sure." I kissed him. "I'm sure. I can't wait any longer.

We laid back in bed and got into position. "I'm ready." I said clenching as he tried putting his dick inside me. I hissed in pain. It actually did hurt a little.  "Are you okay?" I whimpered when he asked. "I think just put it in. Do it quickly." He nodded and did as I said. When he thrust in me I screamed as loud as I could so the whole house would be forced to wake up.

"What the hell have you done!"

My aunt came bursting through the door and I whimpered and cried dramatically.