Secrets(Ness x Reader)

I was walking to Ness' house for a study session the both of us planned, and I felt somewhat nervous.

Ness and I had been friends for a long time now. Ness has always been this really nice kid whom everyone liked being around, and I'd always wanted to talk to him, even though I was really shy. Ness didn't mind my timidness; in fact, he seemed more talkative for that reason. He was always a good friend, and I eventually began crushing on him. 

I knocked on the door and Ness let me in. "Hey (Y/N)! Come on in." I walked in and reached down to pet his dog as Ness closed the door. I took off my shoes and waved hi to Ness' mom, who was on the phone. She smiled and waved back as Ness grabbed my hand, making me blush, and led me upstairs to his room.

I dropped my bag near the door of his room, pulled out my textbook and pencil bag, then sat on the bed. "So... what do you need help with?"

Ness sat at his desk, reached into his bag and pulled out his textbook. "Math homework. This new unit has been really confusing."

I peeked over his shoulder. "Ohhh, I understand. This is actually easy when you understand it. For example...."

We spent a few minutes working on problems until we heard Ness' mom call his name.

"NESS!"

He stuck his head through the doorway. "YES MOM??"

He waited for a response, but his mom didn't reply. He looked at me and said "I'll be right back," then skipped down the steps. "Yes mom??"

I looked around the room, waiting for Ness to return, when the door opened. I looked in that direction, expecting to see him, but instead his younger sister Tracy walked in.

"(Y/N)! She came over and gave me a hug.

"Hi Tracy! How are you?"

She stepped back and smiled at me. "I'm fine. I like your outfit!"

I smiled. "Thank you."

"It looks pretty. Big Brother thinks you look really pretty."

I blushed. "He...what?"

"Don't tell him I told you, but Big Brother really loves you. He thinks you're pretty and nice. I think you're pretty and nice too." She giggled at my red face, then left the room.

I sat on the bed in silence, trying to process what I just heard. Ness really loves me? 

The door opened, and Ness walked back into the room with two sodas. "She just wanted me to get drinks." He noticed my flushed face. "Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine..."

"Okay then..." He handed me a soda, then sat back down at the desk and picked up his pencil.

After a few more minutes of checking math answers, I decided to say something about what Tracy told me. "Ness...do you have a crush on anyone?

He looked at me with a questioning look. "Uh... yes.. but why do you-"

"You do?? Who is it?"

He blushed. "I don't think I can tell you..."

"C'mon Ness, please?"

He sat down on the bed next to me. "Well...alright."

He sighed. "The person I have a crush on is..."

I waited for him to finish his sentence. I turned to ask him who his crush was when his lips suddenly met mine.

I felt my face turn red as he pulled me closer, then pulled away after a few moments.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

I smiled and gave Ness a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too Ness."

His face flushed, and he grinned. "So... does this mean we're dating now?"

I giggled. "I guess so."

Ness smiled. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. I put my head on his shoulder.

Then we quickly pulled away a second before the doorknob turned and Tracy walked in.

AN: Bruh apparently I've published two chapters in the same day. If y'all don't mind, could you at least leave some tips or thanks or any comments relating to the story?? I feel like it would help a lot rn. Thanks for reading and bye bye!