Help

Angie's POV

When I got home, I went to the kitchen, where I saw Ty and Sierra talking. It was good that Ty got Sierra out of bed, and her room, for that matter. She seemed so much happier around him. He brought out a light in her. 

I have no idea where I stand with her. She admitted that she was scared of, or scared of letting me down. Had I imposed high standards on her? Am I too hard on her? I mean, I don't feel like I am. I actually feel like I'm really lenient on the kids. But, I'll never know, since I'm not in their shoes. 

I was interrupted from my thought by Ty. 

"Mom! You just going to stand there staring?" He asked smiling. Oops. 

I smiled and went over and hugged him, then hugged Sierra. 

"Where's Avery?" I ask, noticing that my shadow didn't run to me as soon as I came in.

"She should be sleep in her room." Sierra chimed in. 

I nodded, and went up to check on her. Nothing could prepare me for what I saw. 

She was on her sprawled out on the floor, with puke all over her, and her clothes. She was crying. 

I ran over and picked her, and took her to her bathroom, that was connected to her room. I set her down on the marble counters, and find a towel to wipe her face. She was still bawling her eyes out. 

I start to undress her, so she can take a bath, but she ends up throwing up again. Thankfully, I jumped back just in time, so it completely misses me. I run to the hallway, and yell out for Ty and Sierra. They came up pretty quick, and start cleaning the throw up in her room. Poor Avery was still crying. 

I put a hand to her forehead, and it was burning. She must've had a crazy fever. I run to my bathroom and find a thermometer. When I return, she already had her shirt off, but was shivering. I take her temperature, and it reads 104.3. She was burning up. 

I start running the bath water, while she undresses. She get in, and Sierra helps her clean herself while I clean the puke all over the bathroom floor. 

When she's done in the bath, Sierra helps her put on lotion and dress. I wrap her up in a warm bath robe, and tell her to put her shoes on. I'm taking her to the hospital to make sure she will be okay. 

Sierra, Ty, and I, holding Avery, race to my car. Ty is driving, with Sierra in the passenger seat. I sit in the back to keep an eye on Avery. She cried silently the whole way to the hospital. She was still shivering. I gave her some water from the water bottle that I had before I went into the house. 

*Time Skip a few hours*

Unfortunately, waiting for the results this was too much stress for Sierra. She was pacing for a few minutes, before I told her to sit down and take a few deep breathes. She listened, but was still fidgeting. I'm starting to realize she has a control issue. When something is out of her control, she starts getting anxious. Ty was trying to calm her down, but that made it worse. She excused herself to the bathroom. While she was gone, I texted Mike to fill him in on what was going on. I would've called, but I didn't  know if they were filming, and definitely didn't want to interrupt a scene. 

After about 10 minutes, Ty commented on how long Sierra was gone. I agreed, and went to check up on her. 

She was in the bathroom, squatting down and hyperventilating. She was having a panic attack. I quickly googled how to help someone that is having a panic attack. 

After she was calm, I told her that we should see a doctor to check on her. She kept having them, so surely it was taking a toll on her body. She agreed.  We checked her into be admitted too. 

After what felt like forever we were allowed to see Avery, and it turns out there were a few underlying problems going on. She had a food poisonings, and a high fever that was cause by an ear infection. 

She would be okay in a few days, but had to take medicine, and drink a lot of fluids. 

Unfortunately, Sierra's solution isn't as simple. She was diagnosed with tachycardia, meaning her heart was beating way too fast, to put it simply. She was given a beta blocker. 

I was scared for her, but I knew how to keep my composure for the kid's sakes. Ty was getting worked up, so I took him to hall to calm him down. After he calmed down, he said he needed to go back to campus, so he called an uber. His car was still at the house. I went to check on Avery, and sat with her to cheer her up. 

After a few hours, Avery was released, and came to Sierra's room. She immediately went to lay down on her big sister. They hugged for a few seconds, but then Avery started crying. She was terrified for Si. Sierra was hooked up on an IV, since she wasn't eating very much, and had all types of wires going into her arms. She looked very weak and fragile. This is the first time I've notice how much weight she's lost. It is terrifying.

I picked up Avery and cuddled her. She calmed down, and wanted to go back to Si. I helped her down, and explained to her that she had to be careful because of the wires. 

Sierra looked numb. She wasn't responsive to anyone. What is going on in her head?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TW: SA

Sierra POV

I can't believe this happened to me. 

After Ty left, and mom said she was going to sit with Avery for a while, a man came in to my room. I was freaked out, as I didn't know him, but he tried to reassure me nothing was wrong. As I tried to reach for my remote to call the nurse, he took the remote from my hand, and threw it. 

I can't say exactly what he did to me, because I blacked out after a few minutes. I know he touched me in the wrong places, and he left a giant hand mark on my left thigh. Right on top of my cuts. 

He told me not to tell anyone, that he was never here, and if I said anything, he we kill dad. 

What do I do?