Chapter Seven.

ALLISON WENT over to the boat, "I'm going with them. Stay here and be careful, I wanna go help them get to the bottom of all of this Vecna shit going on." She said and Eddie pushes off the tarp suddenly. "What?" He asked.

"They're going to check what's going on. I'm going with them." She quickly explained and he sighs. "Fine. But hurry back please." He says before eating a handful of his Honeycomb again. In the vehicle, they arrived upon a big crime scene where they parked behind a cop car and got out. Up ahead, Allison can see Nancy Wheeler being questioned by a cop. She waved slightly and Steve waved back.

Afterwards, she came over to where they were and Allison awkwardly glanced around. "So, what's the plan?" She asked and Nancy just looks at them all. "We can go somewhere else to talk..." She explains to them before finally looking at Allison. "Who's she?" She pointed and Allison smiles, stepping out from behind Robin. "I'm Allison Godfrey. Nice to meet you." She said and Nancy just smiles faintly.

They headed back to the trailer park nearby where they sat together at a picnic table and Allison kept glancing around, seeing Eddie's place all taped up with crime scene tape. "So, you're saying that this thing that killed Fred and Chrissy, it's from the Upside Down?" Nancy asked, looking up at Dustin, Allison and Steve across her, Robin and Max.

"If the shoe fits."

"Our working theory is that he attacks with a spell or a curse. Now whether or not he's doing the bidding of the Mind Flayer or just loves killing teens, we don't know." Dustin explained the Wheeler. "All we know is this is something different. Something new." Max says, looking up at the other teen. "Doesn't make sense." Nancy says to them suddenly.

"It's only a theory." Dustin explains. "No, Fred and Chrissy don't make sense. I mean, why them?" She glanced at Steve then looked at Dustin. "Maybe they were just in the wrong place." Allison suggested, looking up. "They were both at the game." Dustin looks at her. "And near the trailer park." Max added on.

"We're at the trailer park." Steve pointed out, glancing around. "Uh, should we maybe not be here?" He asked the others. "There is something about this place. Fred started acting weird the second we got here." Nancy explains and Allison meets her eye gaze. "Acting weird as in...?" Robin asked the girl.

"Scared, on edge, upset."

"Max said Chrissy was upset too." Dustin looks at the redhead. "Yeah, but not here. She was crying in the bathroom at school." She explained. "Serial killers stalk their prey before they strike, right?" Robin asked them. "Oh, hell yeah, they do. Like Michael Myers in Halloween." Allison said, quickly nodding her head. "So, maybe Fred and Chrissy saw this Vecman--" "Vecna." Dustin corrects Robin.

"I don't know about you guys, but if I saw some freaky wizard monster, I would mention it to someone." Steve says and Allison looks at him. "Maybe they did. I saw Chrissy leaving Ms. Kelley's office. If you saw a monster, you--you wouldn't go to the police. They'd never believe you. But you might go to your--" "your shrink." Robin says so they look at her.

So it was set, they were leaving for the school, but then Nancy goes towards her car alone. "Woah, woah, Nance. Nance!" Steve stops her and she turns around. "Where are you going?" He asked her and she just glanced away. "Oh, there's just something I wanna check on first." She explained to him.

"Something you maybe wanna share with the rest of us?" Dustin asked the girl. "I don't wanna waste your time. It's a real shot in the dark." She says, glancing away. "Yeah, okay. Are you out of your mind? Flying solo with this Vecna creep on the loose? No, it's too dangerous. You need... you need someone to... here, I'll stick with Nance, alright?" Steve tossed the keys over to Robin who caught them.

"You guys take the car, check out the shrink." He explains and Robin looks at him. "I don't think you want me driving your car." She says. "Why?" He asked her. "I don't have a license." She says, gesturing towards the vehicle. "Why don't you have a license?" He asked her.

"I'm poor." She says and held the keys towards Allison who raised her hands. "No thanks. I suck at driving." She says, which was partially true. She only ever drives her dad's car because if trusted with anyone else's vehicle, she'd be way too nervous and under too much pressure. "I can drive." Max says and Steve points at her. "No, no, never again. Please. Anybody but you know." He says and Dustin sends him a look, and Steve shook his head.

"No chance." He says. "Come on." Dustin says and Allison sighs. "This is stupid." She took the keys from Robin, grabbing the tall girl's wrist. "Us ladies will stick together." She tosses the keys into Steve's chest which the male caught quickly, watching them join Nancy's side. "Unless you think we need you to protect us." Robin gestured towards her best friend.

Robin then chuckles and Allison laughs before the three girls walk away. "Be careful!" Steve says suddenly and Robin waves. "You just gonna stand there and gawk, Harrington?" In Nancy's vehicle, Allison moves to the front a bit in the middle seat at the back.

"Steve's super cute when he's being protective." She says and Robin laughs. "He's a dingus." She says and Allison giggled. She then glanced at Nancy who's quiet so she leans back, tilting her head a bit to the side. At some point, Robin asked Nancy what they were doing and where they were even going.

She explains everything about what Eddie's Uncle, Wayne, had said about Victor Creel. "Wait, you believe Wayne? I love him and all. He's, like, my uncle, too, because I knew him since I was a kid, but that man spews nonsense all the goddamn time." Allison said when she leaned over im the middle.

"New girl?" Nancy looks at her and the Wayne squints her eyes. "It's Allison." She says and Nancy nods. "Right, Allison. As I said, it's a shot in the dark and you're welcome to wait in the car if you want to." She parked. "Nope! I wanna help as much as I can, I'm very useful and fast on my feet, you know, so I can come!" She said and hopped out of the vehicle.

"Okay, perfect..."

authors note
i'm usually writing my authors notes different in every single fic i write especially the other one but i kinda just gave up in the difference between all of them now
+ i wish i could update this and my girl more often 🧍🏻‍♀️ i have been so busy with work and my so-called social life (playing online with friends) to even bother with either fics. anyways i changed her family name!! it's godfrey now bc it sounds fancy and also eddie's uncle's name is wayne 😭 lmao