Chapter Twenty-Four.

THE THREE adults and three young teens search through Eddie's room now, when Erica came running, "Steve says you need to hurry!" She shouted as Dustin looks over. "No shit!" He shouted over his shoulder from where he stood with Lucas. "We're trying, we can't find anything!" Max said from where she stood with Allison, rummaging through tapes despite the Godfrey not knowing a single thing about Nancy Wheeler to ever know her favourite song, but it was worth a damn try.

"Seriously! What is all this shit?!" Robin shouted as she held up cassettes in her hands. "I mean, what are you even looking for?!" Eddie drops another pile more towards where she was sitting on the "bed frame" of his room. "Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music! We need music!" Robin shouts at him as he held up a tape of Iron Maiden's albums in hand. "This is music!" He screams at her.

"Eddie!" Allison is quick to scold him as a voice came from the livingroom. "Guys! Guys! She's okay now!" Everyone ran out the room and found Nancy climbing down the rope, shaking and scared as Steve helps her.

After the girls making sure Nancy was okay, who just held her head up high and said she was fine, they headed over to Max's, Allison of course making sure no one saw them as she held Eddie's hand the whole way. When they got inside the redhead's house, Nancy asked to use the bathroom so Max showed her the way as Allison looks over at Eddie.

"Come here," she said quietly and pulled him along with her towards the kitchen where she runs warm water before pulling their hands together under the water, rubbing away the grime from his hands. He just stood there, staring at her as she took her time before reaching over for some napkins she saw and wiped their hands dry gently.

She looks up at him and found the Munson staring down at her, so she just smiles faintly before looking away and tossing the napkins away into the trash bin. "Hey Allie? About what you said on the radio, I just wanted to say that I didn't find it weird and I--" Eddie is cut off by the short girl standing on her tippy toes, connecting their lips in a small peck before she instantly pulls away, stepping back. She turns around and thankfully, no one had even noticed them but were much rather worried about Nancy who finally walks in.

Her eyes are puffy, that, Allison notices as she frowns before taking a seat at the couch, Steve came to sit on the arm rest by her as Eddie went over to sit between her and Erica, his face is flushed red but no one says anything as they all listen to Nancy start explaining what happened, within her Vecna trance.

"He showed me things that haven't happened yet. The most awful things. I saw a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins. Downtown on fire. Dead soldiers. And this--this giant creature with a gaping mouth. And this creature wasn't alone. There were so many monsters. An army. And they were coming into Hawkins. Into our neighborhoods. Our homes. And then... he showed me my mom. And Holly. Mike. And they were... they were all..." The Wheeler girl let out a shaky breath, her voice wavering.

"Okay, but... he's just trying to scare you, Nance." Steve spoke up making Allison look up at him with a little glare on her face. "Right? I mean... it's not real." He glanced at the others and Allison glanced over at Nancy, rolling her eyes as she did so. "Not yet." The Wheeler says, looking up at Steve.

"But there--there was something else. He showed me gates. Four gates. Spreading across Hawkins. And these gates, they looked like the one outside of Eddie's trailer." She explains as Allison slowly looks up at her.

"But... they didn't stop growing. And this wasn't Upside Down Hawkins. This was our Hawkins. Our home." Nancy sounds teary over it as she spoke. "Four chimes." Max says making them all look over at her. "Vecna's clock. It always chimes four times. Four exactly." She looks around at them before looking at Nancy. "I heard them too." She tells the girl.