Chapter Fifteen.

AFTER THE whole thing in the attic at the Creel house, everyone went their separate ways with Nancy dropping everyone off. Allison got to shower and went to bed, sighing as she flipped to lay onto her side. "Shit." She sat up suddenly the next morning, remembering Eddie all of the sudden and what he'd ask for.

They all met up again and Allison told them about Eddie contacting them and asking for food, and beer before they headed to the grocery store where they got exactly what Eddie had asked for. On the way to Reefer Rick's, Robin spoke up, "not to be a wimp, but can I sit in the car? Cause this is gonna totally and royally suck." Robin said and Allison looks to the front, directly at the blonde.

"It'll be fine." Nancy shook her head and Allison looks back to Dustin and Steve, grabbing another chip. "I just can't stand to see those dull eyes of Eddie's break again. I really, really can't." Robin says and Allison doesn't blame her. Eddie has some cute puppy dog eyes and seeing the sadness in them appear always broke her poor little heart. "At least he can drink himself into feeling better." Steve raised the six-pack of beer bottles he bought.

"That's what my mom does." Max says so Allison glanced at her right away. "Why don't we give it a trial run? Hey, Eddie, uh, good news first this time. We got you some Dustin-approved junk food and that six-pack you requested. Oh, yeah, and we found Vecna. Only the bad news is that he's in that other, darker, much scarier dimension that we told you about, and the gate's closed, so we have no way of getting to him. Like he's entirely shut off to us, so basically you're screwed." Robin says and Allison looked over at the blonde girl in the passenger seat.

"And no, I know you were already screwed, but now you're like doubly, triply screwed." Robin says and Allison aggressively eats the Pringles chip in her hand before grabbing another. "Maybe we don't put it like that." Lucas tells her. "We're one step closer to finding Vecna." That's what we say, that's what's important." Nancy says and Allison sighed.

"See, Robin? Positive spin can make all the difference." Steve says as he held out the Pringles can to Allison who takes another. "Uh-huh." Was all she says. "Oh, shit." Nancy says and they all look up ahead to see the crowd gathered and the cops.

"Come on, this way." Nancy then leads the way, they follow after her. "Reporting a homocide here on the lake. Officer Callahan here and myself arrived first on the scene. We made our way to the shore of Lover's Lake, about ten yards from that house you see behind me. It was there that we found the victim, an 18-year-old Senior from Hawkins High, Patrick McKinney. His limbs... his body, it was disfigured..." As Chief Powel continued on, explaining what happened, Allison looked down, shaking her head softly but then he said Eddie was a person of interest.

"What?" Allison stepped forward and Dustin grabs her arm. "Relax." He whispers because he felt like if he hadn't stopped her, she'd make a scene. "This is not good. This is really not good." Steve said and Allison shakily sighs. "No shit, Harrington." She grits her teeth.

"Dustin? Can you hear me? Allie?" The radio goes off. "Eddie. Holy shit. Are you okay?" Dustin asked as Allison rushed to his side. "Nah man. Pretty... pretty Goddamn far from okay." Eddie replied and Allison grabs the radio. "Where are you?" She asked him quickly. "Oh, my God, Allie. I'm at Skull Rock. Do you know it?" He asked and she looks up.

"Uh, yeah. That's near Cornwallis and--" "Garrett, yeah, I know where that is." Steve walked off and they all followed behind. "Hold tight. We're coming. We're coming." Dustin tells Eddie before they all rushed back into the vehicle and drove off. When they got there, they had to ditch Nancy's vehicle on the side of the road and began walking through the woods. Steve was up ahead with Dustin and Allison, Robin and Nancy shortly behind them with Lucas and Max behind the two.

"Dude, I'm telling you, you're taking us the wrong way." Steve spoke up as Allison pulled all her hair together to put it into a ponytail. "It's north. I'm positive. I checked the map." Dustin tells Steve. "You do realize Skull Rock, it's, like, a super popular make-out spot?" Steve said and Dustin shrugs. "Yeah, so?"

"Yeah, so Steve would know where it is because he brought every naive, ditzy girl here." Allison says and Steve glanced over at her. "What Allison is trying to say is it wasn't popular until I made it popular. Alright? I practically invented it." He says and Allison rolls her eyes, crossing her arms. "We're heading in the wrong direction." Steve goes the other way. "Steve, where are you going?"

"Stop whining. Let's go. Trust me."

"Yeah, come on, Dusty, let's follow the Skull Rock inventor." Allison waves her arms around at Steve, walking directly behind him. "Shit," she trips over a rock and he quickly grabs onto her. "You good?" He asked and she nods, her face turning hot and red before brushing past him. "Come on, Skull Rock expert." She said and he followed after her, getting ahead.

"Oh, boom! Bada bing, bada boom." Steve pushed the branches out of the way, holding them that way as Allison passed through, looking around. "There she is, Henderson." Steve said as he and Allison walked over to the middle of the clearing. "In your face, man. In your stupid, cocky little face." Steve says as Allison's brows furrow.

"This is it. But where is Ed?" She asked as Dustin shook his head. "Doesn't make sense." He says. "Yeah, yeah. Even with it staring you right in the face, you can't admit it. You just can't admit you're wrong, you little butthead." Steve says as Allison giggled quietly. "Butthead." She whispers quietly.

"I concur." The three quickly spun around, Eddie standing up straight. "You, Dustin Henderson, are a... total butthead." He says as Allison felt a sigh of relief come from her. "Jesus, we thought you were a total goner." Dustin embraced Eddie tightly, the Munson looking over his shoulder, looking directly at Steve and Allison before glancing away.

"Yeah, me too, man. Me too." He said as Dustin pulled back and Allison rushed over, wrapping her arms around Eddie's waist. She let out a small sigh when she felt Eddie's arms tighten around her shoulders, his face buried into her shoulder. "You okay?" She asked, pulling back and he nods, his hands resting now on her lower back as her hands are up on his shoulders. "I was so worried about you." She says and he just smiles at her.

"I'm okay, Allie..." He says but that look in his eyes always said the opposite of how he says he feels, as Robin came over with Nancy who handed over the brown bag of snacks. They gathered together, Eddie munching on some of the snacks as Dustin asked him to tell them what happened, which was about Patrick being killed in front of him like Chrissy. It pained Allison to hear Eddie had gone through something like that and realizing she hadn't been there by his side.

authors note gonna try my best to start updating back on this fic since i finished prewriting the other eddie fic and am ready to hurt myself with this one 💔