Chapter Twenty-Five.

THE GROUP all now gather around the table in the kitchen where Eddie slams down a phone book. "Check this out. The War Zone." He says, pointing to the corner of the yellow pages. "It's huge." He says and Allison raised her brows and her gaze up at the Munson as she was sitting and Lucas and Erica are behind her with Steve and Robin on either side of Eddie as Nancy and Dustin stood on the other side of the table whereas Max just stood nearby, her arms crossed as she listens.

Eddie glanced up, his eyes meeting Allison's so he quickly diverts his gaze back to the book. "They got everything you need for, uh... well, uh, killing things, basically." The Munson explains and the Godfrey looks up at him again. "Do you think Fake Rambo has enough guns there? Is that a gun?" Robin pointed to the paper, "I mean how is any of this legal?" She says, looking at Steve over Eddie.

"Well, lucky for us, it is, so," Eddie says passive agressively with a small grin then looked up at the others, "this... this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins." He says as he glanced up again, straight at Allison who tilted her head to the side, glancing at Nancy then Steve to see their reactions to Eddie's idea.

"As long as we steer clear of the main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks." He explains furthermore as Allison finally looks back at him. "If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone." Erica tells them. "Yeah, what she said." Allison pointed over her shoulder at the girl standing behind her to her right. "Normally, I would too, but we need the weapons. So, I think it's the worth the risk." Nancy says, crossing her arms.

"Me too." Lucas nods, looking at Nancy. "Yeah, but is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin explains, looking around at them. "Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie asked, looking to the Henderson. "What? You got some sort of car we don't know about?" Steve asked, looking at him and Eddie slowly stood up. "It's not exactly a car, Steve." He smiles at him widely and Allison glanced between them with raised brows.

"And it's not exactly mine, but, uh..." He glanced around at the others, his eyes landing on Allison who's staring curiously. He smiles wider, "it'll do." He says before turning away. "Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski-mask or a bandanna, something like that?" He asked Max who just looks away, thinking about it.

"Something like that." She said when she looked back up at him before leaving as Allison got up and stood near Eddie who's waiting for Max, the redheaded girl came walking down the hall, holding something in her hands which she then raised. A Michael Myers mask.

A small huff of a chuckle came from Allison which made Eddie look over at her right away. "Shut up." He whispered and she raised his hand, covering her mouth as Max held out the mask, smiling with her brows raised slightly. Eddie begrudgingly took the mask from the girl's hands, looking down at it as Allison giggled quietly, covering her mouth.

Eddie leads them through the trailer park now, wearing the Myers mask and holding Allison's hand as he held some tools in the other that he also asked for from Max. They pass by another trailer before Eddie leads them to the side of a parked RV, letting go of Allison's hand as he checks the windows, to see if any of them are unlocked. He pushes open a window and turns to Allison quickly, "over here," he says, kneeling down and she steps up onto her knee before jumping through the window. She turns to see Eddie crawling through.

"That was suffocating." Eddie says, taking off the mask as Allison went ahead of him, locking the front door quickly then watched Eddie sit at the driver's side chair, standing behind the passenger chair as Steve stood behind Eddie, watching him get to work, ripping out some wires underneath the steering wheel with a pair of pliers in his mouth. "Where'd you learn how to do this?" Steve asked him.

"Well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire." He says, working away at the wires as he spoke. "Now, I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murder and soon, grand theft auto. So, uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name." He forcefully smiles as Allison frowns at that, looking away. "Eddie," Robin leaned forward between Allison and Steve. "I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving." She says, holding onto Steve's arm.

"Oh, I'm starting this sucker. Harrington's got her, don't ya big boy?" Eddie asked, leaning closer to Steve before leaning back with a wide smile then turned back to the steering wheel as Allison looks at the pair to her left, giggling quietly at their confused stares. "Hey! Open this door!" A woman appeared at the window of the passenger side making the four of them all look over with surprised stares.

"They locked the door!"

Eddie looks at Steve, Robin and Allison with a wide grin before he and Steve swapped spots, grabbing Allison's hand and tugging her along to where they sat at the table with Robin and Lucas, as all of them were yelling over one another. "Shit, they look pissed."

"I mean, it's not everyday you lose your house and car in one fell swoop." Robin says and Allison chuckles, holding onto Eddie's arm. Once they got on the road, the Munson glanced between Lucas and Robin across them before looking at Allison. It's a little awkward and quiet now as Allison overhears Steve mention something about six little nuggets to Nancy that made her cringe and roll her eyes before turning to look at Eddie.

"You okay, Myers?" She asked, leaning back with her arms crossed and he turns to look at her. "Uh-huh... you?" He asked as his arm rested on the top of the chair behind her. She just smiles softly and nods her head.

authors note i can't wait to finish this fic so i can focus more on my others that are coming soon/that i'm currently working on