Shining

Marco P.O.V
It was about a week later from our whole marriage conversation. Shit had been running pretty smooth. He was of course still being...well...JaVontae. Annoying me, but that's my baby and imma stick beside him. Today I was supposed to go hang out with Sabias. Just to catch up and talk and shit. Although we still saw each other a lot, we haven't hung out alone in a while to just talk. I missed my little homie.

When I said today though, I meant in a few hours. It was currently 2:30 in the morning. I couldn't sleep, because of the nigga besides me. We were cuddling, laying on our sides, with my arms wrapped around him, his back to my front. He kept pressing up against me. I know his ass not sleep.

"I'm tryna sleep man. Why you keep doing that?," I asked him in a low voice. He didn't respond. He did it again. Pressed his ass up against me. This time tho, he moving on me like he was tryna get comfortable. All he was doing was making me hard.

"Baby," I said, moving my hand to waist. "What are doing man?,"

"Shhhh," He replied, doing it again. I began to rub small circles on his hip.

"You're making my dick hard," I told him, placing a kiss behind his ear. He reached back, into my underwear and grabbed my dick, pulling it out. He started stroking me.

"That's why you keep doing that shit, if you wanted some dick, all you had to do was ask me baby," I told him, now kissing his neck.

"I want some dick," He whispered lowly, like he was still half asleep.

"You had a wet dream?," I asked him, slightly laughing.

"We were fucking on a beach," He told me, pulling down his boxers. I mean I was tired as fuck and so was he, but we were both now hard. I guess I had to fix that. He backed up on my and held his left cheek so I could slide in easier. I don't think I had time to grab anything to help, guess I'll use spit.

After wetting my shit up enough to my liking, I stroked it slightly hearing him whine.

"Marcooooo,"

"Hold up baby," I told positioning myself at his entrance. I rubbed my tip on his hole, feeling him shudder. He moved back causing me to enter him. He's still so fucking tight.

"Ssss," He let out hissing and grabbed my hand that was on his hip. Once I bottomed out in him, I grabbed him and held him close to me. Our legs were intertwined, as I started to deep stroke him. Slow and sensual.

"F-fuck," He whined out, lowly holding on to my arms for dear life. "Mmmm,"

"That feels good baby?," I asked him, placing kisses on his neck.

"Yes daddy," He whispered holding on to me. This nigga was sleepy as fuck, but wanted some dick. I pulled out, leaving only my tip in him, then slammed it back in, making him moan loudly. I started thrust into him at a faster speed.

"Oh f-fuck," I moaned, biting my lip and holding him tighter.

"I-it's so good...f-feels good," Vontae said squeezing me. Fuck he feels so good.

"Damn," I said out loud, rubbing his chest. I started playing with his nipples, making him go silent and start shaking. I could feel him tightening up around me. He's nutting already?

"Hold that shit papi," I told him, wrapping my hand around his neck.

"I-I can't," He whimpered out, tryna remove his bottom half from mine.

"Hold that s-shit," I told him again, grabbing his hip to slam him back onto me. I couldn't see our lower halves, but I could definitely feel what he was doing to me down there. Bottom half was wet. Never had any ass this creamy. Shit stayed wet.