chapter 15

//SMUT WARNING//

the warm water felt like absolute heaven after sandy's whirlwind of a past couple days.

she closed her eyes as she let the lavender soap cascade down her body, the music and sound of the shower filling her ears.

suddenly a pair of arms snaked around her waist, causing sandy to gasp.

"cate..." her words trailed off as cate pulled sandy into her, attaching her lips to sandy's neck.

"i didn't hear you come in" sandy giggled.

"well i wasn't about to let you shower alone silly." cate responded in a husky voice that drove sandy crazy.

sandy turned and attacked cates lips with her own, battling for dominance.

sandy lost about 75 percent of the time, and she lost again today.

cate slammed sandy into the wall of the shower, moving her mouth back down sandy's neck and finding her sweet spot almost instantly, causing sandy to let out a soft moan.

"are you seriously...doing this...with the kids here" sandy said between labored breaths.

"well we're gonna have to get used to it." cate responded, stopping to look at sandy in the eyes for a moment before returning to her neck.

sandy's heart warmed at the idea of both the kids and cate being a part of her future.

cate moved her mouth slowly down to sandy's right nipple, sandy letting out another moan.

sandy spread her legs slightly, desperate for some sort of friction.

cate knew she was getting needy, so she put her knee in between sandy's legs, sandy immediately grinding on her.

cate let out a moan of her own as she felt sandy's wetness on her leg, switching her mouth to sandy's left nipple but continuing to pull and twist sandy's other nipple with her hand.

sandy's breathing hitched and she rested her head in cates shoulder, sandy's hot breath on cates neck clouding cates vision.

cate was determined to remain focused on the task at hand however, even when sandy started kissing her shoulder softly and nipping at cates own sweet spot.

cates knee was starting to tire so she put it down, and sandy whimpered at the loss of contact.

"be patient my sweet girl" cate near growled, which turned sandy on even more.

"hard to be patient when just the sight of you drives me crazy" sandy responded, trying to put on her sexiest voice.

cate closed her eyes and leaned her head back for just a moment.

sandy took the opportunity to try and gain dominance over her girlfriend, but cate wasn't buying it.

she lifted sandy up around her waist, squeezing her butt in the process, before putting her down on the shower bench.

she separated sandy's legs and held her thighs apart as she started to kiss the inside of her thighs.

sandy moaned as cate nipped the inside of her thigh softly, cate always liked it rough.