13.

13. Pretty Anxious Women

Reese

"SO, WHO WANTS TO TAKE OLYMPIA TO THE BOOKSTORE, SHE asked if she could go, and I told her yes. Since we're stopping for the night, we could take her out."

The three of us stood around outside the R.V. where we had stopped for the night. Currently we were in Nevada and heading for California. The state I had chosen for us to be in. After we ended up there, we might double back around.

Right now, we just had to enjoy the road trip before deciding what to do.

Olympia's appearance made things more complicated. Where would she go once the road trip ended?

Gadreel could go looking for her back at the college and it'd be creepy to invite her to live with us. And make parents suspicious on us coming back with some random girl in tow.

But right now, it's live in the moment.

"We could make it an outing. We can grab some dinner before heading to the bookstore for she can pick some things up. Make it safer for all of us and give us all a chance out." Em suggested.

Lawson smiled. "Does that sound good Reese?" Lawson asked.

"It does, a nice outing with all four of us would be nice."

It is safer for all of us to travel together at once. It also could attract attention but splitting up is one of the worst things you can possibly do. There would be no us splitting up and making it easier for someone to grab us.

Even with miles between us and Gadreel things still felt tense. It's obvious this man. . . this whatever the fuck he is didn't intend on stopping.

All we could do is hope to outpace him in some way.

Not even the police, hell not even the FBI could help us with demons or a fallen angel. We were utterly fucked. All we could do is flee.

"We can go out tonight. Emerson, go look for a nice restaurant for us to eat at and tell Olympia to get ready."

Emerson left to go inside the R.V. leaving Lawson and I out alone.

"Are we taking your car?" I asked.

"Yeah. Easiest way to get around in town. The R.V. is in a decent spot as well so I'm not too worried. I'll lock up before we go." Lawson explained.

I nodded.

One of the biggest things with the road trip is rationing our money properly. Emerson's and Lawson's parents agreed to send money if we needed it, but so far, we were doing good. We had all saved up a fuck ton of money for the upcoming road trip.

However, I knew with Olympia being here the bill may go up some. Mostly in food.

"So, how do you think things are going to go with Olympia now with us?" I asked.

I didn't think talking to some pretty woman at the bar would set this off. This is the last thing I had expected.

Olympia had just been some cute anxious girl I had been intending to flirt with and attempt to feed from. Even now I still think she's pretty.

She's very pretty in her own little way. She has all the looks. Her lips had a slight heart shape to them with the bottom of her lip being larger than her top. Being stuck in an R.V. with her gave me time to admire her looks.

It gave me time to become familiar with everyone's looks.

Olympia is newer which spiked more interest for me. More than anything she seems to be a ball of anxiety ready to go off. She spent most of her time at Em's laptop or playing with her hair and on occasion picking at her face.