20.

20. Two Troubled Souls

Reese

"SO, OLYMPIA WAS THERE THE ENTIRE TIME. LIKE EVEN WHEN I WHEN I gave you a blowjob?"

"Yep, I think she was just sitting there too scared to move." Emerson answered.

He stood a few feet away from the bed putting on a shirt. We had gotten out of the shower thirty minutes ago and had dried off. And of course, the shower wasn't simple either. But I don't think I've ever shared a shower with someone without expecting some form of shower sex.

But it didn't last long since Lawson and a certain woman who likes to listen in was outside.

"Mm maybe she likes to listen. Maybe she's one of those people who get off on it." I suggested.

"Nah I don't think she's like that. She's too shy and innocent for that. I think she was just sitting there when we started and didn't want us to hear her leaving." Emerson answered.

"You know shy girls are some of the kinkiest bitches out there. So, who knows what that woman has hidden away inside her?" I told him with a grin.

"I doubt she's like that though. At least the voyeuristic part." Emerson stated.

"Mm maybe." I told him.

I reached forward and grabbed the back of his sweatpants and pulled him to the bed.

"That was the best sex of my entire life. You were fucking amazing Em." I told him.

Em smiled. "You weren't too bad yourself Reese." Em told me.

He leaned over and kissed me which I returned. Before we could even consider going any further the door to the R.V. opened and Olympia walked in.

"Um. . . Lawson wanted me to tell you two that dinner is done."

Olympia stood in the front of the R.V. with embarrassment dancing in her eyes.

"Thanks for telling us, we'll be out in a moment." Em told her with a smile.

Olympia nodded before fleeing the R.V. leaving Em and I in there with a smile.

"See that girl is humiliated over me finding her there. I don't think she has a voyeurism kink." Em told me.

"If you say so. Come on we should go out and eat before Lawson comes in." I told him. I patted his leg before pushing myself up.

The two of us exited the R.V. and went outside to where Lawson and Olympia were waiting for us.

The R.V. park we were staying at has some benches nearby enabling us to eat outside. Lawson had set up dinner outside for us.

All of the burgers were on a plate, a few of them have cheese melted on top and a few has cheese stuffed inside. There were condiments set aside along with a few bags of chips.

"I considered getting us some fries but decided chips would be enough."

Lawson appeared from behind the R.V. with a smile on his face.

"Chips are good enough with some fresh patties." Em told him with a smile on his face.

He left my side to go make himself a burger. Olympia was already sitting down at the table with her gaze glued to the plate in front of her.

"I think you broke her." Lawson told me.

"How did I break her?" I asked turning to him.

"Being too loud apparently." Lawson retorted with a smile before he went over to the table.