Chapter 46~

~OMNISCIENT POV~

      Everyone was overwhelmed with the proposal. Sofia was beyond speechless as she didn't see it coming, her parents were mostly proud of everything, Mariella, Nora and Whitney were excited to be able to pull off the  surprise for the couple.

    “Sofia I am so happy for you!!” The girls squealed as they engulfed Sofia in a group hug.

     “Thank you. Wait! Were you guys aware of the proposal?” Sofia asked curiously.

     “Well– more like we planned it” Nora spoke.

    “I thought it was meant to be a surprise party for Matteo”

    “It was a surprise party for Matteo.... He didn't know we planned to surprise him for his birthday, he thought it was your surprise engagement and you thought it was just his surprise birthday... Anyways, you're welcome” Mari explained with a satisfied smile on her face.

     “Congratulations Sofia....” Her parents said embracing her.

    “Thanks mom and dad”

   The rest of the evening was spent celebrating the engagement and Matteo birthday.

    It was now late and all the guests had left.

    Matteo and Sofia retired to their room and so did the others.

    Sofia removed her makeup while Matteo took a shower. He stepped out when he was done with a towel around his waist.

    He hugged Sofia from behind, surprising her. She gasped when she felt his arms around her.

    “Hey, I didn't see you there...” she mumbled.

     “Hmmm..... Did I tell you that you looked ravishing tonight?”

    He whispered as he kissed her softly in the crook of her neck. She shivered as she leaned into his kisses.

   “Uhhh.... Maybe” she mumbled as she closed her eyes.

   He continued placing kisses until he was sure he left a mark or two. He gently turned her around and held her firmly by her waist.

    She initiated the passionate kiss as he carefully led moved towards the bed still having a heated make out.

    He gently pushed her unto the bed as her slowly got rid of the dress she had on. She laid on the bed only in her lingerie that she wore underneath the dress.

    He took a second admiring her in what she wore as he stared at her plump breast that was barely hidden in transparent lace lingerie. He hungrily undressed her from the piece of material she had on, leaving her bare as she gasped and tried to cover up with her hands.

    Removing her hands that did nothing to cover up, he pleasurably kissed her voluptuous breast as she moaned lowly.

   He carressed one of her breast and his mouth skillfully attack the other. She felt instant pleasure as it had been a while that she indulge in anything sexual.

     His hand caressed her soft body as he found his way down to her cunt. He gently yet skillfully stroked her as she let out a sharp gasp. His long and thick fingers stroke her clit as her attached his lips to hers in a passionate kiss.

    He increased his pace rubbing her as she squirmed under him. He massage her breast sensually with the other hand.

    He slowly entered her with one finger as he worked her. She let out a loud moan as he added another finger. He increased his pace as he watched her writhe under his touch.