2: New people

"Umm..well nothing as such but there was a raid by the cops at the nearby house down the street. The name of the person whose house was raided is Mr. Choi Jun-pyo. The cops were looking for traces of cocaine at his residence but didn't find any." I read while looking at my phone. He put his glasses on and raised his brows at me.

"Jun-Pyo? I know this lad. He used to come to my pharmacy. Looking at the conditions he used to mention to me while taking medicines, I'm sure he is a Heroin addict rather than a cocaine addict." He said and I chuckled at his remark.

"But were you aware that there was smuggling of cocaine going on in this neighborhood?" I curiously asked him. He nodded his head slowly. "I knew that this illegal smuggling is going on here. You know you can't hide things from a pharmacist. And people who are using drugs would avoid a pharmacist or a doctor at any cost. What if they get caught?" He said.

"And what do you think about the murder that happens in here?" I inquired again, my interest taking control over my emotions. He tilted his head and then looked at me. "Well, I think the murders are connected to the smuggling. The buyers once they find out something mysterious about the smuggler get killed." He shrugged.

I fused my brows in confusion and looked at him. "Uh, Mr. Park. I'm not smart. Explain better." I pouted at him while he chuckled at my reaction. "So let me explain this to you with an example, little Y/n. Consider that I'm a cocaine dealer and you're here to buy cocaine from me. Everything is going smoothly until someday you find a secret of mine and I discover it. Do you think I'll find it safe for you to be out there alive? It'll be risky for me because you can spill my secret to others. So as a result I would have no other option but to kill you and bury my secret with you." He explained while I nodded paying full concentration to him.

"Wow, Mr. Park you really can read the minds of criminals. You're so smart." I appreciate him. He shifts in his chair uncomfortably and shakes his head. "Nothing special. As I say, I just have a little bit of interest in these things so yeah." He said and earned a smile from me.

We then sat silently as he took a book and started reading it while I was surfing through the phone. The silence was interrupted only until someone entered the pharmacy and both of us looked at him.

A handsome man was standing at the door of the chamber. He had dark brown hair and was wearing a shirt with trousers. He had sharp facial features, deep eyes, a slim nose, and thin lips. He was extremely tall and had a slim figure. He seemed educated and knowledgeable by his appearance. He looked at me and then at Mr. Park. He came inside the chamber and went towards Mr. Park. "Is there a room available over here?" He asked, desperation visible in his features and tone.

"Well, I'm sorry, young man. But currently, we don't have a vacant room." Mr. Park said. He sighed and nodded his head. "I see. Then there's nothing that can be done." He rasped, giving up. "What is your name, young lad? What do you do for a living?" Mr. Park questioned.

"My name is Han Seojun. I just came here to the city looking for a job after selling whatever was there back in my town. I've spent most of the money Whatever is left if I spend it all on a hotel or motel then it'll get over soon. So I searched for a cheap hostel but looks like luck isn't in my favor." He sighed.

"I feel really bad for you. But I can't do anything for you." Mr. Park said. Seojun nodded his head. "Can I get a glass of water, please?" Seojun asked. Mr. Park nodded and stood up from his chair going further inside the chamber towards his room.

I felt really bad for the man. My angelic side taking over my emotions, right now. I went towards this man and he turned himself to face me, feeling my presence. He raised his eyebrows at me when I began.

"I have a bed empty in my room. If you want you can occupy that bed. I don't have a problem with it."