27: Treasure You

I squinted my eyes at Taehyung. "Weren't you the one who called me your girlfriend in front of Kookie?" I asked him and he left my hand.

He crossed his hands over his chest and poked his tongue on his cheeks. I fused my eyebrows at him. "What?" I asked him in confusion.

"I saw how he was looking at you so softly. Trust me, I have worked with him quite a few times. He's a dick with everyone.

Today was the first time I saw him smiling at someone. That was you. I felt possessive and let him know that you are my girlfriend before he can make a move on you." Taehyung said looking at me with a slight irritation on his face.

"But do you even think of me as your girlfriend? Do you like me?" I asked him in a serious tone. He scoffed at me.

"I more than just like you, Y/n. I respect you. I am committed to you. I'll sacrifice for you. I want you. I need you. I love you. I treasure you." He admitted and my cheeks heat up. 

I blushed hard but couldn't stop the smile appearing on my face. I chuckled at him and shook my head. "How did the agent suddenly become a lover boy?" I smirked at him.

"Stop changing the subject and fucking tell me that you love me back." He said in annoyance. 

I laughed and moved closer to him. I held his collar and pulled him down. His eyes widen at my actions. I leaned my head closer to his face and he gulped.

I leaned even more and he shut his eyes. I almost brushed his lips but smirked evilly before moving my face to place a gentle kiss on his cheek before pulling back. 

"I treasure you more, Tae." I giggled and he opened his eyes to glare at me. He touched his cheeks and looked at me in rage. "Why did you make me expect that you were about to kiss me?" He barked. 

"I did kiss you," I replied to him. "Kiss is supposed to be here! I was expecting it!" He said pointing his index finger to his lips.

"Kiss on cheeks, forehead, neck, and nose exist as well," I argued wearing the helmet over my head. He pouted and approached me. He helped me fasten the strap belt of my helmet.

"You are a mean girlfriend. I'll kiss you so hard next time that you'll punch me while kissing, gasping for air." He mocked me.

I punched his chest and he started laughing. "Look at these cute bread buns on your cheekies when you wear the helmet. Oh my God! So fucking cute." He said poking my squished cheeks and I scrunched my nose and pouted at him.

"My baby girl." He said wearing his helmet. "Shut up! Stop teasing me." I snarled. He got up on the bike and then I sat behind him. I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. He palmed my hands with his large one and turned sideways, peeking at me through his helmet and said. "Food. Let's go." 

----------------------------

"Ah... So he was your neighbor?" He said munching on the burger. "Yeah. We grew up together and then he came to Seoul for his future and we lost contact." I said while slurping my slushie.

"So he is like your big brother?" Taehyung asked with hope in his eyes. "Not like a brother but he cares for me like a best friend." I pointed out to him. "He is your brother. I don't fucking care," Taehyung said sternly.

"I never knew you had such a possessive side to you." I sighed deeply.

"Oh, baby girl. You have seen absolutely nothing. The most beautiful moment is yet to come." He said smirking at me. "What about your book? How is it going?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"So far, good. I am just worried. What if others don't like it?" I let out my concern. "Hey, hey! Don't fucking care about others. Just do what you love. At least you will have one loyal reader in the end." Taehyung said winking at me.

"Jungkook too. He knew I always wanted to be a writer. I will have two readers." I cheered. "You are very well aware of how to turn me fucking mad." He said, throwing his head back on the chair.

"Just kidding. But why do you always curse in front of me? I never see you cursing in front of others." I asked him. 

"This is who I really am, baby. I am a rich, spoilt billionaire who had a good brain. My parents left me so much money and property that it could last three generations but I still wanted to do what I love. That is involving myself in solving mysteries."  

"I joined the crime branch and was assigned to work secretly under the crime department only to help them plan and sort out evidence to reach the culprit.

I don't do fieldwork, I just use my brain. But in the end, I am just a lonely man who wants company and love from others. I also curse, eat messily, like to sleep, and do things normally as others do." He said sadly.

"Aww... It's okay. You can curse in front of me. I am glad that you feel comfortable around me." I said and he flashed his iconic boxy grin at me. We got out of the restaurant.

We went towards his bike. "Home, now?" I asked him. Taehyung placed the helmet over my head and shook his head.

"Let's go to the pet shop."

••♪••

Beep Beep: Hey, there. Just a little reminder from xmimisoo  to drop votes on the chapters. It encourages me to write more.