25: Action

I gasped at the scene and so did Jungkook. The wig was dangling in Taehyung's hand and the blonde bob hair was exposed right in front of our eyes.

Sora was quick to act as well. She crouched down and took out a knife from her jeans pocket. I quickly ran and shielded Taehyung, looking at her in surprise.

Jungkook was quick enough and seemed prepared by the way he latched her wrists and the knife fell to the ground.

Taehyung gripped my shoulders tightly from the back and I saw the soft and gentle look on Sora's face replaced by a dangerous and wild look.

The look screamed that she was not afraid to harm anyone who came in her way. She was looking behind me, directly at Taehyung, and was huffing in rage.

Taehyung left his grip on my shoulders and walked from my back to bend down and pick up the knife from the ground. He stood in front of me, held the knife in front of Jungkook's face, and gestured his hand to Sora.

"This is the weapon that was used to murder and this is the murderer, Jeon," Taehyung barked while fusing his eyebrows together.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and asked. "But Mr. Lee said that he saw Kang Sunbin killing—"

"There is no existence of Kang Sunbin, Jeon. Only Kang Sora is there in disguise. She is Kang Sunbin at night and Kang Sora during the day. There are no twins. Just one person. Her." Taehyung interrupted him, pointing at Sora.

"Don't think that murdering Officer Kim Chul-nom was her only kill. Two months back she killed the guard at the Gwangju prison and escaped as well. I don't know her real name. That is your job. So you might be aware of that." Taehyung said to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Sora and nodded his head. "Shin Kyung-hee. Now everything is clear to me. You were accused of poisoning your husband and were taken into custody by the Gwangju Prison.

Two months ago, you killed the guard of the cell and escaped prison then started living a double life here. That night Officer Kim Chul-nom identified you.

He was an officer of the Gwangju prison and was here for vacation. He followed you to your house and you killed him to get rid of any suspicion." Jungkook said and looked at Taehyung.

"Isn't that it?" Jungkook asked him. "That isn't the whole thing but that's the summary. You are right." Taehyung said to him.

"Officers!" Jungkook barked. Just then a few officers entered the room. "Cuff her!" He demanded and the officers obeyed him.

They took her out of the room. "See you later, boo," Jungkook said smiling at me and ruffling my hair. He flashed a glare at Taehyung and walked where the officers went.

I looked at Taehyung but he didn't look at me. Instead, he stepped towards the door and I silently followed him.

He walked back towards Mr. Lee's house without paying attention to me and I frowned in confusion at his behaviour but chose to remain silent.

"This guy is totally unreadable."