Finale

"Taehyung, if you bring that tarantula in front of me once again. I swear I'll break a vase on your head." I barked at him. I saw Taehyung holding the box of Tarantula and laughing at me.

"Okay. Okay! I won't. Come to me. Look I'm placing it back." Taehyung said keeping the box back on the rack. I sighed and walked over to him. "Let's go and look for a puppy." He said wrapping his arm around my back.

I smiled and we walked over to the dog's section. I watched a white fluffy dog excitedly grabbing our attention. I walked over to her and I poked my finger inside her cage. She started licking it and aggressively wagged her tail.

Taehyung approached her and she started making cute noises. Taehyung started rubbing her face and she was enjoying it a lot. "She likes you." I said to him and he smirked at me.

"Now you accept that even dogs love me." He says and I looked at him in disbelief. "Stop praising yourself all the time." I said hitting his arm playfully.

We walked over the others cages but then something caught our attention. I saw Taehyung crouch in front of a particular cage and a puppy started barking aggressively.

I kneeled down beside him and noticed a black-and-tan pomeranian, really small in size, barking at us continuously. "He looks angry at us." I said.

Taehyung chuckled. "He seems annoyed. I feel like hugging him." He said and I looked at Taehyung. He was looking at the pooch lovingly while smiling.

"You love it?" I asked him and he turned to stare at me. "I do." He said
turning back to the tiny fur ball.

"It is good that you like him, sir. But I'm afraid that he won't live long." We turned to look at a man standing behind us. Taehyung frowned at him.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked him. "That Pomeranian is suffering from a health condition. His air pipe is narrow, due to which he has difficulty breathing. Even running for a short time makes him lose his consciousness." The man said.

We looked over at the dog sadly. I placed my hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "Do you want it?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"He seems to have a good heart. I would like to adopt it. What about you?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled at me. "Let's get it."

----------------------------------------

"Oh my God. It is so cute." I said holding onto the puppy lovingly while getting down Taehyung's bike.

I clutched him like a little baby, resting it on my chest and his body was wrapped around in a fluffy blanket.

Taehyung took off my helmet and then his. He lifted up the seat of the bike and took out the bags containing the things we bought from the pet store.

I got to the door and he opened it for us. "Aww... Tae. It's so fluffy that I can sleep with it the whole night." I expressed. Taehyung bent his head down and the puppy licked his nose. Taehyung smiled at him.

"Have you thought of any names?" I asked him. "He looks like coal briqqutes so should we name him Yeontan?" He said and looked at me.

"Kim Yeontan. Nice to meet you, baby." I said nuzzling into his fur body. We sat on the couch and he came to me and took Yeontan from me.

He lifted him on air and looked at him with his boxy grin. "Kim Yeontan. Mommy and Daddy will take good care of you, okay?" He said and I blushed at him.

"Hey, how am I his mommy?" I asked Taehyung. "You're my love. My girlfriend. He is like my baby. Then logically you're his mother." He said and I laughed at him.

"You look like a toddler saying those things." I squealed at him. He smiled and placed Yeontan on his thighs. He opened his arms for me. I scooted closer to him and he hugged me.

Yeontan rose from his thighs and came and sat on my belly. Taehyung wrapped his arm around me and stroked Yeontan.

"Yeontan, mommy is always moody. Both of us are going to annoy her a lot. I got my partner in crime." He said and I sighed. "Unbelievable." I said.

"Y/n?" He called out and I turned to look at him. "Since we are together now. You can sleep in my room." He said nervously.

"Why so?" I asked him and he raised his eyebrows. "Well, you said it yourself that you want to cuddle Yeontan to sleep. I also want to cuddle Yeontan to sleep." He said and turned his head on the side to mumble lowly. "And I want to cuddle you to sleep too."

"You know that I heard it, right?" I said while smirking at him. He looked at me with a stern look. "Yeontan is sleeping with me." He said and I shook my head.

"No, I'll sleep with him." I protested. "He's a Kim. He should sleep with a Kim. Also he's a male. He'll sleep with me." He pointed out.

"Then I'm a girl. Why should I sleep with you?" I asked laughing at him. "Because you're mine." He said with a smug look. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeontan loves sleeping with me." I said, pointing at Yeontan who was sleeping on my belly. "And I love sleeping with you." He said coming closer to me.

"I'm not winning this. Ain't I?" I asked him and he shook his head proudly. "Alright. I'll bring my clothes in." I said finally agreeing to this.

"Yess!" He said and placed a soft peck on my cheeks. I blushed and looked at him in disbelief. "I thought agents were rude and held guns. I never thought agents can be this soft." I remarked.

"Well, I am rude to others and hold guns as well. But at the same time, I can be soft and hold roses for you, baby girl." He said while chuckling.

"You're always unreadable, Tae." I said snuggling into his warmth. He hugged me back. And looked at me lovingly. He placed a chaste kiss on my forehead and connected it.

He stroked Yeontan, peacefully sleeping on my figure. I chuckled placing my hand over his and stroking Yeontan. He sighed deeply before saying.

"My babies."

••♪••

Beep Beep: Hey, there. Just a little reminder from xmimisoo  to drop votes on the chapters. It encourages me to write more.