15: New case

"Well, you are curious about these issues and are not afraid to see dead bodies so I guess you can stay with me. But don't pull off stunts." He said and I nodded my head. I stuffed the last piece of toast into my mouth.

"At least I can get some content for my writeups," I mumbled and took my laptop pulling it back in front of me.

"What is the email ID?" I asked him. He gave me his ID and I entered it. "What is the password?" I asked him.

"My full name in lower case and your birthday." He said and I fused my brows at him. "Why would you use my birthday?" I asked him.

"I changed it a few days ago. And what's wrong with that?" He cheekily winked at me. "Now I know why you asked me to check your emails," I said typing in the password.

"Of course. You are getting intelligent during your stay with me." He said giving me a smug look. I sighed and looked into the mail inbox.

"Wait! Are you looking for a dog?" I screamed at him. "Yes, you mentioned that you like dogs so I looked into it. I found a pet shop nearby. So we will visit it later." He said and my eyes turned soft.

"You are so sweet, Taehyung." I complimented him. He got flustered and looked away trying to hide his blush from my view.

"Yeah, it's fine. I wanted one too. So it isn't anything special but I just wanted to make you happy." He said and my heart melted.

"I am so happy. Thank you, Taehyung." I said him, flashing a sincere smile. He turned back and cleared his throat.

"You're welcome. Look for any other mails." He said trying to change the topic. I chuckled and pinched his cheeks.

"TaeTae is blushing," I said and he widen his eyes. He held my wrists and pulled my hands down, away from his face.

"Yah, I am older than you. What are you doing?" He asked and I smirked at him. "You didn't complain about me calling you Tae. Do you like it? Should I call you that?" I teased him.

He instantly pulled my chair closer to him and I hissed at his action. I looked at him in astonishment and saw his face close to mine. His breath hit my face, nose almost touching mine. I looked into his ocean-like orbs and found him staring back.

"Don't play me, Y/n. I am a man. You said it yourself that we are dangerous. Don't make me lose my control." He said, staring deeply into my eyes.

I gulped and blinked multiple times. I looked down at his lips but instantly turned my attention back to his eyes. I nodded my head.

He slouched back into his chair and closed his eyes. I was still in the same position awkwardly watching him rest.

I pulled my chair slightly getting back in front of the laptop. I checked through the emails, not finding anything special.

"Nothing special. Your email is full of promotional emails. On how many websites did you use your mail. Jeez!" I said and looked at him.

He curved his lips up with his eyes closed but didn't say anything. "You should have a separate work mail. I thought every body has one." I complained.

"Stop scolding me like a teacher. I have a working mail but people would rather contact me directly than mail me. Because not everyone checks their mailbox. So I just use a normal one for daily activities." He reasoned out.

I nodded my head in understanding. "Well, you ain't wrong. I never check my mails." I said proudly.

"Look at you saying that so proudly." He said that while laughing. "Yah, it just shows that I am so busy that I don't even have time to check my emails," I said to him.

"Of course, baby girl. You are so busy. With me." He said while smirking, eyes still shut.

I huffed in annoyance and turned my focus back to the laptop. I scrolled through the tons of emails he received this week. I didn't find anything special but then something caught my eyes.

"There's a mail from an unknown sender. The subject is Taehyung this is Uncle Lee." I said and faced him. He instantly shot his eyes open and turned his head to look at me. He gave me a serious look and bobbed his head to me.

"Read it out for me." He asked and I frowned at him. "Why are you suddenly so serious? Anyways." I said and glanced at the letter.

"Let me read it for you."