24: Caught

Taehyung smiled at her. "I saw a huge jewelry box in your bedroom. Mind telling me what is inside it?" He asked her calmly. 

"That isn't mine. Sunbin owned it and she is the one who has the key. I don't know what is in there. I have already said it to the officer." Sora stated while looking at Jungkook, who nodded his head in agreement.

"Yes. I'm arranging for someone to unlock it as soon as possible. It isn't a problem. We have called in for a locksmith already." Jungkook pointed out. Taehyung nodded his head. 

"Alright. You will get plenty of precious stuff in there. Stolen stuff. The stuff was robbed from innocent people in the afternoon." Taehyung said. Jungkook and I frowned at him in confusion.

He then smirked at Sora. "I wonder why there is only one pair of slippers at your house, Miss Kang. Sunbin never used slippers at home?" Taehyung asked her to look down at her slippers. I saw fear wash over Sora's face and she gulped hard. 

She looked away before answering. "Her slippers were torn. We didn't buy a new one as yet. During that time she used to wear mine when she was at home." She reasoned out. 

"Oh really? Your shoe size is similar to hers?" He questioned her. "Yes, quite the same." She replied.

"Wow. Seems like you both are similar in every aspect. Well, since you both are twins it is quite natural." Taehyung stated the mere obvious fact. 

He leaned down and placed his face over his interlocked fingers, elbows resting on his thighs. He stared at Sora intently. "The only difference is the hair color. You have long dark hair and Sunbin has a short blonde bob. Am I right?" He said sternly.

Sora hesitantly nodded her head. Taehyung looked over at Jungkook who returned his gaze. It felt like they were communicating through some mind link.

Suddenly Jungkook's eyes widened and he jumped from his chair, standing up. "Kim!" He screamed with big eyes as if he realized something.

Taehyung raised his hand stopping him from saying further and then looked at Sora. "Wait, Jeon. Now comes the last question." Then Taehyung said something which drained all the emotions off Sora's face.

"Sora, Mr. Lee had seen a mole above your lips. Sunbin didn't have one. I wonder where that mole is on your face." She rubbed the skin above her lip and looked back at Taehyung.

"Mole? I didn't have one. Maybe Mr. Lee was mistaken. It could have been an ink mark or something." Sora said panic was evident in her voice.

Taehyung chuckled darkly at her and rose to his feet. He walked to approach her sitting figure. He stood right in front of her.

"You have the answer to every question, I see. But what answer do you have for this?" He said and in the speed of lightning,

pulled her hair off her head.