12: Loyal Babygirl

Taehyung smiled at me and that made me smile in return. "So your name is Kim Taehyung?" I asked him, following him to the living room.

He turned back and nodded at me. "But why do you disclose your name to everyone like that? Isn't it supposed to be a secret?" I curiously asked him.

"I'm not a government agent. Neither is a secret one. So there's no reason for me to hide. And the ones who have seen my face are all in prison or are high-ranked police officials. So I'm already hidden." He shrugged and went towards the shelves in the kitchen.

He came back to the kitchen counter where I was sitting with two bowls and a box of cornflakes in his hands. He placed a bowl in front of me and another one next to mine.

He went to the fridge and took out a bottle of chocolate milk. He came to me and served some cornflakes with choco milk. I was silently eating with him beside me before I broke the silence.

"But why 001 instead of 007?" I asked him. He stopped eating and turned his face to me. He slowly rested his head on my shoulder and my stomach clenched. His hair sent tingling sensations on my neck, his scent getting into my nose.

"Why be number 7 when you're number 1? Isn't it Babygirl?" He said while moving his head to look at me.

I was blushing hard and pushed him away. I pouted at him while glaring. He chuckled at my reaction and resumed his eating.

After breakfast Seojun, well actually Taehyung, showed me his penthouse. It had plenty of room and he said that he lives alone.

"How long have you been staying here alone?" I asked him.

"A couple of years until I went to live with you for a few days." He said flicking my nose. I chuckled at him. But then my eyes widened and I yelled.

"Hey, wait! You said that your identity as an Agent is hidden then why did you tell me?" Taehyung tilted his head and extended his hands. He cupped my face and squished my cheeks.

"Because I found a loyal catch. I can't let it go. And since you know my secrets you can't escape me, Babygirl!" He said while pinching my cheeks.

I groaned in pain. I got away from his grip and glared at him. "What do you mean?"

"Well yesterday, just because I got arrested you didn't eat anything, didn't wash, and even tried consulting a lawyer. Aren't these signs of a loyal human? How can I let you go?" He said and I looked at him in disgust.

"You are making me feel like I'm your dog," I told him and he started laughing.

I looked at him in disbelief. He sat up straight and locked his gaze with mine. He smirked at me and leaned his face in front of me. My breath hitched and my heart was pounding wildly against my ribcage.

"You can't be the dog. I'll be your dog. You're a female." He said and I spit on him while laughing. He scrunched his nose at me in disgust and I adjusted myself.

"Taehyung, paw!" I said, extending my palm in front of him. He smiled and placed his hands over mine gently.

He looked at me and smirked. Before I could process anything, he pulled me by my hand and my body slammed into his hard torso. He wrapped his arms around me. I was wiggling under his grip.

"Taehyung, let me go!" I said and he pulled back. I pouted at him and sat away from him.

"You heard my plan last night itself. So now let me explain it to you from the beginning." Taehyung said and I nodded while looking at him with deep interest.

"Go, ahead. I need to know it all."