Supernatural Onshot Book: Cute Leviathan

(Chuck Shurley x Leviathan! Female! Reader!)

As I walk down different back alleys of this small town. There's hookers, drug dealers, and some people making out. I sighed.

"What has humanity come to...?" I muttered. I cut down a back alley behind some houses. I sniffed the air.

'Bingo.' I took a few steps back then ran and jumped over the fence into the backyard. I walked slowly towards the back door and trying not to make a sound. I got to the back door and peered through the window.

'Lights on. Probably somewhere in there.' I took a key that my boss gave me and unlocked the back door. I stepped inside and slowly closed the door then clicked the lock shut.

"W-who are you?" I straightened my back and felt the gun push into my back.

"I'd watch it if you pull that trigger, Mister...?" He stayed silent.

'Fair enough.' I thought.

I put my hands up and he guided me to his couch. I sat down and put my hands on my lap. He stood across from me pointing the rifle at my face.

"Why are you here?"

"My boss sent me to get you I believe. You're the prophet right?" He looked away nervous the back to me.

"Thought so." I leaned back.

"What are you?"

"Something you don't wanna mess with." He tightened his grip on the rifle. I looked at the rifle.

"A Leviathan."

"A-a what?"

"A creature from purgatory."

I got up and walked over to him and he backed up until he hit his writing desk with his tale bone. He gulped as I got closer. I put my left foot where the a little space was where his feet were apart. I stood up straight as he had the rifle to my chest.

"Shoot me." He gulped again and put his pointer finger on the trigger. He dropped his arm then the rifle.

"I can't."

"Why?" I crossed my arms.

"I-I don't know. I-I guess you're pretty cute. I don't know." I bursted out laughing.

"Me? Me! Cute!?" He stood up straight matching my height.

"You're a cute Leviathan."

"Huh. A cute Leviathan. I could live with that."

                       ~\< End >/~

_____________

371 word.