Enji Todoroki Story: Chapter 6

I grabbed my shirts & put them with my pants in a suitcase. As I'm moving them around so they can fit some idiot knocked on the door.

"Just a sec!" I zipped up the suitcase & walked to the door. I opened it to see my nephew Denki Kaminari.

"Hey, aunt Cass!" He smiled his dorky smile.

"Hey, Nori. Come on in." I moved aside & he walked in.

"Why are you here?" I asked closing the door & leaning against it.

"Mom said you were moving..."

"And?"

"I wanted to know where so I can see you." He said looking at the ground sadly. He sniffled.

"Oh, Denki. I would never, in history, leave you." I hugged him.

"Promise?"

"Promise." I hugged even tighter.

"How about when I get some time off we can hangout. And you can bring your classmates if you want." I stood up.

"Wait really?!"

"Mhmm."

"Wow, thanks!" He gave me a quick hug then ran out the door.

"I love you aunty!" I chuckled & started to close the door.

"Silly, kid." The door stopped. I looked down to see a foot. I looked up to see Enji but the look on his face he wanted answers.

"Hey..." He didn't say a word. He just stood there with his foot in the door. I sighed & opened the door. He walked in & headed to my room. I trailed behind him. As we entered I turned around to close the door. Just as the door clicked shut he spoke.

"Why didn't you tell me the dumb kid at my son's school is your nephew." He crossed his arms, glaring but with an eyebrow raised.

"Okay first, he's not dumb he just hasn't exactly...uh..mastered his learning yet. Second, I was going to tell you but I kinda have my hands full right now." I sighed finally getting that all out. I straightened, putting my face in my hands.

"I was going to tell you but I'm just going through some of my past stuff now." I dropped my hands & took a deep breath.

"I really wasn't trying to hide anything, really. Plus how do you know where my apartment was?"

"Asked Hawks for a favor." He glanced at the ground then turned his eyesight towards me.

"You mean that son of a bitch STALKED ME!?!?!" He stared surprised to see me angry.

"I'm gonna murder that stupid chicken." I muttered with my arms crossed.

"Hmmp, I've never seen you angry."

"Huh?" I dropped my arms & turned to him. I stared at him just dumbfounded. He chuckled. I fixed my expression & stance.

"What?" I asked well he kept chuckling. He got up & towered over me. He leaned down & grabbed my chin so our eyes locked.

"You're very cute. Not cute but hot when you're angry." A streak of pink covered my cheeks & nose. I bit my lower lip.

"Hmm?" I bursted out laughing. I took a step back. I fell to the ground laughing.

"That's the best you got to flirt with me, old man." I heard him sigh.

"Silly little girl..."

"Huh?" I looked up.

"I'm only getting started..."
________________

520 words.