Mha Oneshots: First Kiss

You get bored just laying in your dorm all alone. You sigh rolling over head stuffed into a pillow. The pillow sort of blocked out the groan.

You have an idea. You grab your phone & roll over on your back. You unlocked your phone & looked at the wallpaper of your phone.

It was of you & Shinsou at the cat cafe with a cat filter on. You smile a pink streak crosses you face. You roll on your stomach as you open up your text group.

              ✨ Girls Club Only ✨

                                                    Y/N L/N
                                                     Hey guys

Music
Sup

Rich Queen
Hey, Y/N

Broke
Hey

Invisa
Hello

Alien Queen
Hi!

Ribbit
Something up?

                                   Y/N L/N
                                    Mhmm, I was         
                                    wondering if you
                                    guy wanna go
                                    shopping?

Alien Queen
Sorry, can't stuff to do

Broke
Same

Rich Queen
Same, sorry

Ribbit
Same

Music
Same

Invisa
Same

                                        Y/N L/N
                                         It's okay, I'll
                                         ask someone
                                         else

                        All offline

      💜💜💜Insomniac Crush💜💜💜

                                        Y/N L/N
                                         Hey you there?

               😸Furry Boi😸 Online

😸Furry Boi😸
Yeah, 'wassup?

                                        Y/N L/N
                                         Nothing, you?

😸Furry Boi😸
No

                                        Y/N L/N
                                         Anyway, I
                                         wanted to see if
                                         we could hang-                                                                               
                                         out?

😸Furry Boi😸
Sure, where?

                                        Y/N L/N
                                         Uh, I guess the
                                         mall

😸Furry Boi😸
Okay, I'll meet you
there

                                        Y/N L/N
                                         Okay

                       Both offline

You sigh blushing letting you arms drop to the side of your head with your arms spread. You get up to grab some shorts & a tank top.

You walk down the sidewalk towards the mall. You sigh turning the corner towards the mall. You look up to see Shinsou standing looking at something on his phone.

You hide behind a tree. You take some deep breaths. You walk out smiling & waving at Shinsou. He puts his phone in his pocket.

"Hey." He looked at you with his emotionless purple eyes. He raised an eyebrow.

"Is something wrong, Y/N." A pink streak crosses your face. You look down shaking your head no. He puts his hand on your head.

"C'mon, let's go." After you guys went shopping, had lunch & joked around it was finally night time. Well you & Shinsou are walking he grabs your wrist gently. You look behind to see him looking at the ground.

"Is something wrong, Shin?" He stands up straight & let's go of your wrist.

"There's something really important I have to do." He said still looking at the ground. You shrug.

"Okay then, go & do it, Shin. It is your choice after all." He takes a step closer to you, taking his hands out of his hoodie pocket & cups your face.

"This..." He kisses you. It was nice & gentle. You drop the bags blushing while he's still kissing you. You close your eyes smiling at bit.

This was the best night ever
____________________

485 words. This is my fav! I had so much fun writing this even if it was short.