Enji Todoroki story: Chapter 3

I walked in.

"Take a seat." I walked over & sat down. He turned his chair around to look at me. I straightened my back being a little intimidated. I gulped hoping he wouldn't notice.

"So you're my new intern, correct?" I nodded.

"Well then, what is your hero name?"

"G-ghost." The mask that I actually made. Deepens & glitches my voice so nobody knows my true voice which is actually pretty smart plus the mask disables mind quirks when the person is wearing the mask.

"Well then, Ghost, I'd like a coffee with one cream, one sugar."

'Did he just ask me to get him some coffee?' He cleared his throat.

"Um, of course, sir!" I got up, opened & closed the two big doors.

I sighed walking down the hall. I walked into the break room & went over to the coffee maker. I heard people talking but chose to ignored them. I walked down the hall with his coffee towards his office. I opened the door & stood infront of his desk. I placed it down & walked back to the doors.

"Hold on." He said just as I touched the one of the doorknobs.

"You're going to stay here until I know which station to put you in." I turned around a bit surprised.

"Sit." He said pointing to the couch byt the wall. I walked over & sat down

             ~\< 2 Hours Later >/~

As I'm sitting on the couch I heard him do a frustrated sigh of annoyance. I didn't want to make him make him mad because I kinda knew he had anger issues. He sighed.

"May I ask how old are you?" He asked me out of the blue.

"29. Why?" I asked lifting my head up.

"Curious." He said in a calm voice.

"You know you can ask me anything. I don't really mind." I said.

"Same goes for me but there's some boundaries."

"What's your name?" I asked sitting up.

"Tell me yours first." I shrugged

'Fair.'

"Cassi-Castiel! Yeah, Castiel Linus."

"An english name?" He said under his breath.

"Enji, Enji Todoroki." I nodded.

"May I see your face?" He asked. I realized if I take the mask off I'm gonna be exposed.

"I c-can't."

"Why?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm insecure!" I said & by my surprise he looked a bit shocked.

"Very well then Oh, and you may leave it's 5:00pm." I nodded getting up & walking out of his office.

Since then it's been the exact same thing every day. I come in get him coffee & ask each other questions at the end of the day

            ~\< 3 Months Later >/~

I walked in with his coffee but he seemed nervous. I placed down the coffee and he grabbed it & said nothing. I just shrugged it off.

     ~\< Close To End Of The Day >/~

Endeavor sighed turning off his computer.

"Castiel are you free tomorrow night?" I looked at him.

"Yeah, why?" I tilted my head a bit.

"Will you go on a date with me?" I didn't say anything I was just completely shocked.

"Y-yeah, sure. Okay."

"Well, it's time for you to leave." I nodded getting up. I walked down the hall thinking.

'Did the no.1 pro hero just ask me out?'

                ~\< Tomorrow >/~

I stood infront of the mirror holding the mask.

'I guess it's time to show him my true form.' I put the mask back in my closet.

       ~\< Close to the restaurant >/~

I sighed walking down the street. I stopped to see Endeavor leaning against a wall. I walked up to him.

"H-hey." He opened his eyes.

"I think you got the wrong person." He said crossing his arms.

"Nope, you asked me on a date yesterday."

"Are you Ghost?" I nodded looking at the ground.

"I did not expect a waitress of a strip bar to be my new intern." I nodded in agreement.

"So the insecurity thing was fake?"

"I do have others but that one was fake." He nodded.

             ~\< After The Meal >/~

"Hey Endeavor-"

"Please call me Enji." I nodded

"Why did you accept the internship?"

"I barely see any new faces around the agency, so yeah." He stopped, putting his arms crossed on the railing above the river.

"I don't regret meeting in the bar, you know." He glanced at me. I walked up beside him putting my hands on the railing.

"It's been hard for me since I was seven..."

"Yeah, me too." I sighed looking at the ground & gripped the railing.

"Yeah, well mine has to be worse."

"My father jumped off a roof when I was 4." He said in a calm voice.

"I used to have a, well a good family...My father & my mother always got into fights & well one day my father got too mad & well he pushed my mother. She broke her skull on the corner counter. My father went to jail, older sister left when I was 11 & never came back. So yeah, mines a bit worse." He put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so dearly sorry." I shrugged.

"It's in the past now." I said turning my head smiling at him.

"Let me walk you home." He said smiling.
_______________

864 words.