Supernatural Onshot Book: I'm Sorry

(Sam Winchester x Familiar! Female! Reader)

I burst through the bunker door pissed. I walked down the stairs fast with my hand on the railing.

"Y/N, c'mon, she didn't mean anything." Sam said coming into the bunker shutting the door. I rolled my eyes.

"Yo, what happened?" Dean asked putting down his beer and getting up. I stopped and turned to Sam who just finished coming down the stairs.

"Sam, here thought it was fun to flirt with another girl."

"Dude, that's cold." Kevin said.

"Shut up, Kevin. Y/N, I didn't flirt with her. She came on to me."

"Ughhhh!" I groaned and turned into my white bunny familiar form.

I hopped down the hall and squeezed into the crack of the door to mine and Sam's room. I hopped on the bed. There was a knock on the door a few minutes later.

"Y/N?" It was Sam. I turned towards a pillow. He he came in, closed the door, and sat down.

"Look I know what happened with you and your master. But she came on to me and I'm sorry. I'm not gonna flirt to anyone but you, forever." I turned back into my human form.

"Promise, my bunny."

"Don't call me that." He chuckled. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down on the bed to cuddle. He pulled me closer and tighter.

"It's okay, I forgive you, and I'm sorry."

                       ~\< End >/~

_______________

239 words.