Mha Oneshots: Going To The Beach With Denki

Your in your room in the beach house. You grabbed your bikini.

"Hurry up please! I really wanna go outside, Y/N!" He whines a bit as you groan in frustration.

"I'll be out when I'm out, Denki." You take off your jacket & let your hair down.

"Why do you girls take the longest?" He asks.

"Well, we have more body parts that people can see & we all wear different clothing too." You hear him sigh while putting on the top part of the bikini. He mumbles his cussing. He leaned off the door.

"I swear to God even a sloth is fa-" His mouth drops open & his face turns a bit pink.

"Is something wrong? Do I look bad?" You put your hand on your other arm & you look at the ground.

"N-no, you look hot! I mean you look beautiful!" You look up to see him smiling with his hands on your shoulders.

You giggle a bit while smiling. He stops to see you smiling. He backs up a bit looking at you with his head tilted.

"Don't you think it's a little bit too revealing?" He asks while having his hand on the back of his head looking away. You shrug. He sighs.

"Let's just go." He holds your hand while walking down the beach.

"Hey, I'll be right back, alright sunshine?" You nod. After he left a guy came up.

"Hey baby~ Wanna come & play?~"

"N-no thank you. I h-have to go." Just as you walk away he grabs your wrist & pulls you close. You struggle to get away.

"Now, now keep struggling & I'll punish you~" you whimper a bit.

"Hey! Let go of her!!!" Denki yelled. He grabs you & puts you behind him. You grab his arm while shaking.

"Back off my girl, dude!" Sparks came from his hands. The creepy dude backed off & walked away.

"Hey, are you okay sunshine?" He cups your face looking worried. You smile nodding.

"C'mon." He grabs you hand. You guys walk down the shore of the beach.

"I love you my sunshine." He kisses you after he said that.
__________________

354 words.