Supernatural Onshot Book: Fun night

(Dick Roman x Leviathan! Female! Reader!)

I sighed.

'It's been weeks and now he wants to go on a date with me? That son of a bitch!'

I took a deep breath and got out of the car. I straightened my gold and blue dress and put my hair behind my shoulders. I walked inside and looked around.

"I'm here with Dick Roman." The girl looked at me up and down.

"Second floor." I nodded and headed up the stairs. I looked around after I took the last step. I walked over to the booth.

"You didn't have to do this, you know."

"I know but it's been a month and a half since we did anything fun, sweetheart." He turned to me.

"So what are you doing that's way more important then your own woman." I asked taking a sip of water.

"Always jealous aren't we now?"

"It's a question." I put the water down and crossed my arms.

"I'm doing this for you, for our people."

"Your people!" I said sharply under my breath, shooting a quick glare.

"Can't you see you are part of us now. He grabbed my hands and held both of them with his own.

"Are you ready to order?" I took my hands back.

"Yes, we are." He gave the waitress his signature smile.

"I'll have a steak, medium rare, with some wine." She wrote it down then looked at me.

"F/S (Favorite salad), with the same wine." She nodded and walked away.

"Any news on the Winchesters, yet?" He nodded no.

"When I get my hands on them I'll tear them apart and eat them." I dragged my eyes away from the window and looked at him.

"You can't, they're an asset to us, Dick."

"Fine then I'll do it after."

'I'm sorry, Dean and Sam.' I thought.

"Here you go, now anything else?" I nodded no.

                       ~\< End >/~

_________________

316 words. This was supposed to go on but I didn't know what to do.