Enji Todoroki story: Chapter 1

(Haven't came up with a name)
__________________

As I'm walking down the sidewalk I turn the corner to see people crowding a hero or something. I picked up my head to see the flame hero Endeavor. He's been my favorite hero since I could even remember and he's still someone i look up to. As I'm looking around a bit, our eyes meet.

My eyes locked with his. There was something on his face that I couldn't quite read. I blinked turning around & walking away. I walked away a bit faster to my job. I worked at a strip bar as a waitress. I sighed as I took my hand out of my pocket to open the back door but it swinged open to reveal a mad & concerned face.

"You're late!" Said a girl named Kano. She was one of the other waitresses i worked with & one of my closest friends. She grabbed my wrist & dragged me to the lockers.

"Chill, i ran into some people crowding a hero." I said as she let go of my wrist.

"Just get changed." She said, leaving the room.

As I got changed I couldn't stop thinking about his lightning blue eyes. I sighed closing my locker. I walked out towards the bar. I blocked out the music like usual. It really wasn't my kind of music.

"Table four." Said the bartender as I took the tray. I walked past the people watching the strippers. I placed a fake smile on my face.

"Here you go, sirs." I placed down the drinks.

"Thanks."

               ~\< 2 hours later >/~

I leaned against the bar's side waiting to take an order. The door opened & closed. I looked up to see two men sitting down. I sighed walking over while putting another fake smile on. I stood at their table lifting my head up.
I opened my eyes to see....

_________________

312 words. I know the job thing is weird but still just go with it.